"Distant."

[A/N Focus]
-Skip forward 3 months.-

Jimin and jungkook lived happy for 4 months together.

They were love and they always hung out after school, and now since jimins dad never came home anymore, Jungkook basically lived at his house.

Jimin was so in love. He always thought of jungkook. And he always thought it was the same for jungkook.

____

Jungkook went on a trip to America for his English class, leaving jimin.

Jimin was fine with it, although he admits he would miss jungkook like crazy. It was okay though, he would get to see jungkook when he got back after a month. And jungkook and him texted everyday. Until it wasn't everyday anymore.

Jungkook and jimin went from texting everyday, to texting every other day. Then once a week. Then barely at all.

Though jimin would text him everyday and night, in the morning to say good morning and in the night to say goodnight and that he loved Jungkook, but Jungkook would reply with;
______________________
||Kookie💜: Yeah, love you too. ||
_______________________
And then not reply at all after.

Jimin just brushed it off as he was just busy. And it's was all okay. Or as he though.

______

Jungkook came back and jimin greeted him at the airport.

Jungkook picked jimin up in his arms and hugged him tightly, and kissed him.

Jimin was so happy that he was back, he didn't even realize the difference sent Jungkook had.

Jimin rapped his boy around Jungkook while Jungkook hugged him.

"I missed you my jiminie!!" He says kissing jimin.

"I missed you too kookie baby!!" Jimin says hugging him again.

Some people were watching and smiling as their hearts melted and the others were in disgust.

It's just the way korea is.

____

Jimin and jungkook went out to eat and to get coffee to celebrate jungkook's, coming back.

Jimin was so happy that he was back, that he missed all the red flags.

Jimin and jungkook has gone home after celebrating, and had started making out on the couch.

When jimin went to kiss jungkooks neck, he realized something.[...]

Jimin immediately stops.

"Jungkook.?" Jimin says sitting up and keeping his eye on his neck.

"Yes? What's wrong jimin?" Jungkook says sitting up.

"Why do you have a hickey on your neck? A fresh hickey?" Jimin says in shock.

"What?!" He says and gets up and runs to the bathroom mirror.

Then comes out slowly.

"Jimin..." He says looking at jimin.

"What is that? Where did you get it?" Jimin says standing up. He has anger and panic in his eyes that Jungkook can see.

"I-I"

"Jungkook now."

"I can't tell you...."

"And why is that?" Jimin asks crossing his arms.

Jungkook walks over to him and says, "please can we just forget about it."

"Forget about what?! I don't even know what is going on!" Jimin says getting pissed and stepping away from jungkook.

"Jimin.."

"Jungkook....ar-are you cheating on me?" Jimin asks.

"Jimin...please..."

"Oh my god...."

"Jimin."

"Who? Who was it with?" Jimin asks.

"No one."

"SO FUCKING JASPER THE GHOST GAVE YOU THAT FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR NECK!!!" Jimin yells.

"Jimin! Please calm down!"

"THAN TELL ME JUNGKOOK, ARE. YOU. CHEATING." Jimin stood waiting for a reply hoping this was all a misunderstanding.

"Jimin it was a mistake." Jungkook said looking down at his shoes.

"Oh..my god.." Jimin says, tearing up immediately as those 4 words.

It was a mistake.

"Get out." Jimin says in a whisper.

"What? Jimin please.

"I said get out jungkook." He said louder.

"We can work this ou-"

"NO WE CANT!! AT LEAST NOT NOW SO GET OUT. I CANT LOOK AT YOU." Jimin says angrily.

Jungkook lowers his head and nods. He leaves and as soon as he closes the door jimin runs upstairs to his bedroom.

The words jungkook spoke were running around in his head on repeat like a broken record player.

"It was mistake."
"We can work this out."

A never ending loop sending jimin to frantic tears and dizziness.

The only thing jimin could think of was;

"I'm not good enough."

The words that always came to his mind went before he went to his habit/old friend that always made him feel. So. Much. better.

To be continued.....