Character page

Aviery Carpenter- twenty-two year old secretary who wants to become a nurse. She is from a small town, Manitou Springs, Colorado. She has an older brother, two step brothers and a father who is married to her step mother. Her mom died in a car accident that Aivery was in with her when she was 11. Aivery has a scar on her back and one on her stomach from it, causing her to be very self-conscious, leading to no bikinis. Birthday: December 19th, 1995. She has long, blonde hair and blue eyes, medium build.

Jackson Michaels- twenty-nine year-old born into a rich family in Seattle, Washington. Owner of Michaels Industries. Brown hair, chiseled jaw, green eyes, very tan and very muscular, very tall. He was married and after the prenup, she took off with some of his money and his brother. He is a play boy as he doesn't allow anyone to get close enough to hurt him. Has two brothers and a baby sister. His parents are both very rich from his father being a business man himself. Birthday: November 18th, 1989.

Andrew-32- One of Jackson's business partners that has a crush on Aivery. Can be very demanding of what he wants and when he wants it. He is tall with blond hair, grey eyes and very muscular.

Violett- Aivery's best friend and roommate. She works at a cafe near the apartment. She is also twenty-two and was born on October 1st, 1995. Moved with Aivery to Seattle, trying to get out of Colorado. She isn't sure what she wants to do with her life just yet, but is very comfortable with where she is at. A hard core party girl, unlike aivery. Has had several boyfriends or boytoys.

Britney- Jackson's ex wife. Brunette, super skinny and tall. She's a couple months younger then Jackson.

Mr. Decklin- Jackson's forty year old driver. Very nice and also his bodyguard.

Mr. Johnson- one of Jackson's biggest business partners.

Bradly- Aivery's older brother. 27 year old who's married and has four year old daughter

Ceci- Aivery's four year old niece

Angel- Bradly's wife

Lili- Aivery's step mom

Tom- Aivery's 15 year old step brother

Ash- Aivery's ten year old step brother

As the story goes on, I will continue to update the character page :)