Submerged

Hello! Back at it again with some more Chaps.

This time, I exhausted so pardon for the wrong spellings.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Something was wrong. The day was gloomy and dreary.

Hanabi sat on her bed back at her house, her eyes reddish and puffy. It was obvious that she was crying, but to whom?

Hanabi looked at something within her fingers - one of Haya's shurikens. Her eyes started to tear up again. She sniffled a bit a rubbed her eyes. She stared at her hands, images of blood that drenched them filled up her mind. She was hallucinating. Hanabi's heart rate picked up and she was hyperventilating.

She laid on her bed, grabbing her head in pain. "Uggghhhhh!!!" she shouted, voice clearly shows agony. She continued shouting until she heard a voice.

"Hanabi, calm down. Your okay."

Hanabi stopped and dazedly looked up. Her eyes teared up once again. The man whom she supposedly killed was standing there, in front of her. "H-Haya?" she trembled. Hanabi reached for him, but Haya turned transparent and ghost-like.

"N-no! Haya don't leave me again! Please!" She shouted, tears flowing down her cheeks like waterfalls. Hayabusa's image disappeared.

"Pleeeaasssee!"

Hanabi suddenly sat up on the bed, crying and breathing heavily. It was a...

"Dream." Hanabi breathed; however, she still cried. Haya is dead.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Lady Hanabi. Congratulations on becoming the new Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster!" a Scarlet member complimented.

Hanabi's gaze pointed downward. She was still grieving for Haya's death and her face showed it all. She had a black coloration under her eyes, indicating a lack of sleep, and she lacked her usual energetic self.

"Lady Hanabi?"

". . ."

"Are you okay." one member asked.

"I-I'm fine." She answered, not looking at them. "I g-going to g-get some fresh air."

"But this meeting is all about your victory! We must celebrate!" another said.

". . ."

Hanabi didn't answer. She got up and walked outside the room. Scarlet members exchanged looks. One of them has to stop Hanabi, but she was now the SS Grandmaster. A SS Grandmaster does what he/she want.

________________________________________________________________________________

Outside, Hanabi looked at the sky. It was cloudy. She expected it to rain down on her. She felt completely empty. There was no other choice but to join Hayabusa in the afterlife.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I see that your awake. Goodness that you still lived after Higanbana pierced through your chest!" the Shadow sect governor said.

Hayabusa, who was now laying on the sect clinic, sat up slowly. "What happened?" he asked.

"You opponent killed you, at least that's what most spectators think. When the sect medics went to you, you had no heartbeat. We were about to prepare your body up for burial until you suddenly gasped. We then brought you here where the sect shaman miraculously patched up your wound." he explained.