Withering away

I am sleepy but I want to write. Ha! In my dreams!

So here you go.

________________________________________________________________________________

"No! I-I didn't do this!" Hanabi stuttered.

"Shhh. I know, I know." Hayabusa said to her, tapping her head. "I've checked Kagura's pulse, she is still alive but barely. We need to take her to a hospital. Hurry!"

Hanabi hurried to grab Kagura's house telephone and called the hospital while Hayabusa watched Kagura's body carefully. Higanbana's projectile had disappeared, leaving a bloody hole on Kagura's chest. Seimei Umbrella's handle was slightly cracked.

Haya took away the weapon from her hands and laid it next to him. Hanabi came into the living room.

"I've called them. The should be here in a moment. Have you put a soul scroll on her?" Hanabi asked. "It should maintain her life force."

"I put one on her neck. It should be effective for two hours." Hayabusa told her, standing up. "We must not let the Scarlet and Shadow sect know about this or you will be executed."

Hanabi gulped. Executed? It can't be. She trembled a bit, her forehead starting to drip sweat. 

Hayabusa looked at her. She looked terrified. Of course she is! There is a law when a sect member almost killed an innocent, he/she shall be executed with no hesitation. This way, the two sects became pure. 

"I will protect you. Don't worry." Hayabusa assured her. Hanabi, in turn, calmed down. Just then a voice spoke out. " We have seen everything. You can't refuse your terms."

Hanabi's fear came back. She and Haya turned to see two sect guards, armed with katanas. "Mistress Hanabi, you are found guilty of injuring this girl." one said, pointing at her and Kagura. "Therefore, we will proceed to lock you up until your execution." the other told her.

"Wait! There's been a misunderstanding! This is just an accident! She has nothing to do with this." Haya protested. He wasn't going to lose Hanabi this time too. The two guards looked annoyed now.

"Accident or not, she is still the one who did this, isn't she not?" the guard replied. Hayabusa cursed. The other guard walked forward, a pair of cuffs in his hand. Hanabi is really shaking now. She stood there in fear, waiting for the guard to arrest her. Just then Hayabusa blocked the guard's way. "Now now, dear Shadow, but you must not interfere with these circumstances. Do you want it to be you executed?"

Hayabusa growled. He brandished out his shurikens. "You'll have to get through me to get her!"

The two guards looked at each other. "We only came for her, but you are making us do this the hard way." they said, poising their katanas. "However, we're not going to resort to violence."

One of them threw a tag on Hanabi, who was shaking. Haya recognized the tag. "A recall tag?"

The guards made a hand sign, "Release! Recall!"

A bright light filled the room. Haya covered his eyes from the brightness. When it cleared, only he and an unconscious Kagura remained in the room. "No!"

________________________________________________________________________________

This is what I am able to write right now sorry. I am very tired.

So yeah. Nighty!