HayaHana: Awakening

I'm too tired for an intro so you have to read this a figure it out by yourself.

Anyways, here you go!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sigh...

"This is stupid. Why do I even bother?" Hayabusa said, giving up. He had tried to force Hanabi to regain her memories. He should've known better than to shout at her. Right before he stormed off, he got a glimpse of her face. Scared. Shocked.

"Of course she is! She doesn't even know me now!" Haya shouted to himself. Reaching a hand for his sore neck, he murmured, "I need get my head off things."

Just then someone tapped him on the shoulder. His reflexes had gone off and raised one of his shurikens only to see Kagura covering her mouth. She seemed to giggle.

"You scared me." Haya said. He noticed Kagura's white board and marker in one of her hands.

"You still can't talk?" He asked. Kagura nodded in return. She lifted he board and started to write. She then showed it to Haya.

You seem down. What happened?

"Well you do know that Hanabi is hospitalized too right?" He hinted. Kagura tilted her head, confused as if saying 'Yeah?'.

"The doctor said she has amnesia and it might take a long time to make her memories go back and going too deep about."

Again, Kagura tilted her head and returned to her board.

What do you mean?

"I shouted at her for not remembering I guess." Haya said, regretfully.

Scribbling away at her board, Kagura replied,

Well it's not her fault now is it? And it isn't yours either. Next time, just be restful about it.

"I guess your right. By the way, why aren't you in your room?" Hayabusa asked.

Kagura replied,

The nurses said I'll recover faster if I have a calm demeanor and a nice atmosphere around me.

"Is that so?"Haya said, still depressed. Kagura scribbled again at her board.

I'll get going now. Time for my midday sleep.

"Okay, bye then." Haya waved to her.

Hayabusa leaned to his seat, letting in a steady intake of air. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

Just as he was about to get relaxed, the air seemed to go dark and heavy. 

This feeling...

It can't be! The Urn of Hanzo is breaking?

Standing up, he ran for the Miyazumi Shrine, a civil place for the Shadow and Scarlet sects to make amends in peace. "I gotta hurry!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm...

I wonder what exactly happened to those two. Deep inside, I still love Haya, but I am good friends with Hanabi too. What am I going to do?

Prey upon her...

W-what?! Who's there?

You must kill her to get him back...

Who are you?! What's happening?!

You still want Hayabusa to be your lover do you not?

N-no! I've decided to leave my feeling for him alone! Get out of my head! Tell me who you are!

I can still make him love you back... I just need a vessel... to kill that girl... for you...

N-no please no! No killing! Just who are you? Please leave my head!!!

Don't worry, I'll take good... good... care of her and him... now just sleep... and I'll take over...

Goodbye, dear Kagura...

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ms. Kagura? Wake up. It's time for your check-up." The nurse whispered, nudging Kagura in the shoulder. Kagura's eyes flickered open and she sat up. 

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked, taking down notes. The nurse expected her to grab her whiteboard and communicate through that but...

"I am fine." She answered, rather refreshed.

"Oh good your voice is back! You won't need the therapy after all! However, just in case, you will have to rest another day here before we will release you from the hospital. Okay?"

Kagura nodded. 

"That is all. I will go tell the doctor now." The nurse stated, before leaving the room.

Once again, the atmosphere in the room became really dark and very heavy. Kagura smiled.

"With this body, I will able to break the urn and free myself! And all life will be mine to consume!" Kagura cackled, evilly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my what have you done to Kagura??!!!!!

Oh well... It's all part of the plan...

My plan...

So yeah. Nighty!