Party (full chapter)

AN: I want to thank Danieladestoyer482  for giving me the idea for this chapter !!

Louis begs his brother until he budges. "Fine. You can go to the party,but no drinking!" Louis smiles.

"Got it! Love you." Liam grabs Lou's arm."I might be coming later." Louis nods.

"Alright."

~20 minutes later~

Harry drives Louis to the party and they walk inside. Niall spots the two and runs over. He smiles. "Hey guys!"

Eleanor walks over to them with a cup of fruit punch Louis assumed. She pulls Louis aside and Harry doesn't care. He simply smiles as Louis is walking away.

They walk to the kitchen where not many other people are,and Suddenly El says something a bit..shocking.

"You know Nick has a crush on Harry,right..?" Louis stumbles back a bit. "Wait what.?"

She nods."Yeah,do you have any advice on how Nick should ask Harry to the dance?" Louis just stands there in shock before he stutters out a few words.

"I-Umm.. be nice to Harry.....??" El smiles. "He's gonna be happy you helped. Thanks!"

Louis stands there with his lips slightly parted as he looks out the window. He sees nothing but Zayn and Liam making out, nothing intere-

WAIT WHAT?! He drops his cup of fruit punch spilling it on the floor and races out the front door. He runs through the itchy grass while his jacket blows in the wind.

"ZAYN?! LIAM?!" The two part their lips and turn to the short boy who was just in shock. Liam simply smirks.

"Come on Lou,don't act surprised. You knew this would happen." Louis stands there and stares. He starts to speak but stops as there's a tap on his shoulder.

He turns to see Nick Grimshaw. Nick is grinning widely and he hugs Louis.

"Thank you SOO much for the advice! It worked..! It actually worked!!"

Louis pauses. He looks at Nick confusingly. "What..? What do you mean 'it worked'??"

Nick smiles. "I'm dating Harry Styles!!" Louis pauses and his eyes widen. His eyes start to fill with tears and he feels light headed.

"Oh..that's great.." he says goodbye to Nick before walking inside with tears falling down his cheeks. He knew it.. Harry saying yes to Louis was a daydream..Louis had spaced out as usual and imagined it..

Louis sighs blinking back hot tears. He will not cry over something as silly as a stupid boy that just breaks peoples hearts. He won't do it. He just won't-

A tear falls down his cheek and he makes a sobbing noise. "Damnit..." he whispers.

Couldn't the boy see Louis loved him? Had they really kissed or had it been another illusion made in Louis' mind? Louis couldn't tell anymore and he felt cheated.

Had the boy telling him he loved him been a fake moment Louis had made up? Louis could have thought of more things as he walked towards Harry,but the only thing that happened was Harry calling out to him..
"Louis..your turning pale..Louis?!"

And the room going dark.