Gossip

AN: Sorry about Meghan being a bitch. She's just a dumb ass. ~

Harry takes a seat next to Louis and smiles. "Hey babe..." Harry coos at Louis and the class starts.

They free draw so Louis draws pictures of cats. Harry draws pictures of carrots.

Louis looks at Harry's paper. "Oooh.. I like boys who..eat carrots." Harry giggles.

When art class is over everyone grabs their stuff to leave and go home. Harry's locker is a bit far from Louis' but that's ok.

Harry feels a hand on his shoulder and he turns. "Meghan..?"

She shoves him into the wall. "You ASSHOLE!" Harry falls. "W-what did I do?!?"

She frowns. "YOU turned Louis gay. You know that me and him are dating! Well,were,but he would have came back if you didn't do this!"

Harry is thrown into a brick wall and his head hits the concrete. He lays scattered out.

He turns to see converse shoes. "L-Louis...!" Louis turns and yells. "hArry?! Who did this!!"

Harry sits up with a groan, but lays back down after feeling dizzy.

"Meghan.." Harry's eyes flutter until he passes out and Louis yells. He kisses Harry's cheek before laying him somewhere safe and running off to find bitchy.

I mean,Meghan.

He sees a girl applying Lip Gloss with a loud smack of lips and giggling and he crosses his arms,approaching the group of girls where Meghan was in the middle.

"Oh-! And there's my boyfriend now!" She says smiling sweetly.

Louis rolls his eyes. "Oh please, our relationship is faker than your boobs.." he yells.

Meghan frowns. "LouLou, what's wrong? You don't love me anymore-"

Louis laughs without any humor in his voice. "I never loved you in the first place you crazy bitch! Harry told me what you did. Now he's passed out in a corner because you accused him of turning me gay?!"

Meghan crosses her arms. "Well he did. He turned you gay!!"

*SMACK* a loud noise emits from Meghan as she yells.

"HES ABUSIVE MY BOYFRIEND IS ABUSING ME HELP AHHH!!!" She runs off down the hall to the principals office.

Louis walks out side with a laugh. Meh, if I get in trouble I'm just showing what she did to Harry and- I need to CHECK ON HARRY!

Louis sprints down the street into an alleyway to see Harry laying on the floor and Louis cries out to see Meghan kissing him.

"DONT TOUCH HIM!" Louis runs over and throws Meghan off of him, her thirty pounds of extensions getting stuck to her glossy lips.

AN: Meghan is a fake ass bitch. Thirty pounds of makeup and extensions and fake ass boobs.

Damn Louis is so lucky for Harry and not being stuck with Meghan.

Oof I had fun writing this. 5 votes and I'll update again?