* Home *

Harry is forced to go home by Liam after they have a longgg talk about what he's not allowed to do with Liam's brother, Louis.

Of course, Liam locked Louis in his room until he was done talking with Harry. Harry sighs.

"So, let me get this straight, no making out?"

Liam lets out a satisfied 'mhm', and Harry rolls his eyes,"..and no fucking?!"

Liam nods, smiling smugly. Harry sighs and whines. "B-But! Liam-?! That's cruel!"

Liam shrugs, "not my problem."

Harry smirks, before he runs upstairs and picks Louis up bridal style, Liam mentally scolding himself for putting the key outside of the door where Harry could get it.

Harry opens the front door after running downstairs and Liam desperately chases him.

"HARRY WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH LOU?!"

Harry smiles, satisfyingly. "Don't worry Liam, we're just goin' to run away. Where there's no stupid RULES."

Louis has a really confused look on his face, and he begs Harry to put him down, who complies but grips his hand tightly with his own.

Liam's eyebrows furrow. "Harry Edward Styles! Y-You can't just run away with my brother?! THATS KIDNAPPING!"

Harry shrugs. "Technically~ I'm 18, Liam. I'm old enough to have my own house, which I already bought. Louis is  17, which isn't a big age gap Liam. He's old enough to pick who to live with."

Liam huffs. "Louis.. you don't want to go with him, do you?"

Louis' eyes brim with tears. "I don't want to go anywhere! I-I- I just want to stay with both of you! Why can't we all get along! Harry.. you used to get along with Liam so well.. w-what happened-!" Louis cries out and Harry pulls him close.

"N-No me and Liam get along well! Look-"

Harry hugs Liam, much to his despise and once he's done 'proving' Liam is his friend Louis is calmed down.

"O-Ok.. I trust you, Hazza..."

~~~~~

Next chapter is them in the house together blah blah