Liam

Sorry I haven't updated XP I didn't think any one would like it but as you guys requested this,I'll make another chapter.

Harry looks around the room and scoots under the covers as Liam is talking to Louis."LOUIS TOMLINSON! What is he doing in your bed.?!"

Louis shrugs."He wanted to play video games but he fell asleep in my room while we were playing them."

Liam raises an eyebrow."Well then how did he get undressed..?" Louis looks around the room for answers when Harry speaks up."Its my fault..I wanted to play video games and I was too lazy to walk home to go to bed.."

Liam shakes his head but agrees."Well..ok but don't do that again! I swear because Louis you can't date anyone until you're 19,you understand m-"

Louis wraps his arms around harry and kisses him on the lips softly. Liam glares at Louis."Whatever..Harry,I'm telling your mu-" Harry raises his upper body out of the sheets."NO! Please she will have a party and everything pleaseeee don't.."

Liam silently agrees."Fine,but next time I am.Now I'm making pancakes if you guys want any."

Liam disappears downstairs and starts cooking."Harry..are you actually naked right now.." Harry laughs,"Uh..what would you do If i was?" Louis smiles."Nothing..I just want to know because you better not have had a naughty dream Harold."

Harry laughs."No,I have boxers on and I dreamt about being in a famous band..that'd be sooo cool!"

Louis shrugs."I guess it would..I like to sing but-" Harry looks at him."You do? Can I hear you?" Louis shrugs."Uhm..well I'm a bit shy I don't really-" Harry begs."Please..? I bet you sound great!"

Louis blushes."Well..uhm...ok..i don't sound that good but.." Harry listens to him sing a song he's never heard.

"I've never heard that song in my life..it's beautiful though..who sings it?"
Louis smiles."I wrote it..it's called Infinity."

Harry smiles."You did..? That's a nice name. I actually think I've heard that song somewhere though.."

Louis blushes."My choir class sang it...I wrote it and they loved it.." Harry laughs."of course they did.Who wouldn't sing a song from a cutie like you?"

Louis blushes and rolls his eyes."I'm 16..I'm not a bab-" Harry scoffs."You mean 15,babe? I know your birthdays in a couple months but that is not how it works.."

Louis rolls his eyes and Harry presses his mouth to Louis' lips. Once again,Liam knocks on the door."FOR GODS SAKE LIAM!" Liam sighs and hands them each a plate of pancakes.

Soon,Louis' phone buzzes.

1 new text message from:Zayn
Zayn:Louis...didn't you say Liam was bi the other day?

AN:Should Louis tell Zayn so they can ~possibly~ have him date Liam...or no? Also,thanks to everyone commenting! I love you all and any suggestions can be placed in the comments please! :3