Better Than Words

As Louis rubs his eyes sleepily for the last time,Liam throws a pillow at him."HEY! I'm awake!" Liam laughes."Mhmm...then why do you have your eyes closed..?"

Louis rolls his eyes."M' tired ,that's why idiot!" Liam pulls the sheets off of Louis before he can groan.

Louis sits up."I WANT BEANS AND TOAST!"

Liam sighs."Ok Queen Louis.." Louis shrugs and puts clothes on.(he's wearing what he wears in One Thing)

Louis snaps his head up,remembering what Harry said the night before."LIAM..!" Louis' voice cracks painfully and Liam puts his fingers in his ears."AHH...WHAT LOUIS?!"

Louis bites his lip."Who..who does Harry fancy?" Liam shrugs."What is it to you..? You like him or something?"

Louis blushes."W-what?! N-no!" Liam laughs."I'm joking,I know you don't....."

Louis smiles of relief."...right?" Louis smacks Liam."OH SHUT UP! You know I don't!" Liam falls in his chair laughing until he starts to cry."Your face-hahAHHAHA"

Once he calms down,he smiles.

"I'm not allowed to say..you will tell."

Louis pouts and crosses his arms."NO I WONT!" Liam rolls his eyes."Yeah..sure.." Louis takes a bite of his toast before shrugging.Liam sips his tea."It'd be better if he told you."

Louis rolls his eyes and sighs."You suck..but fine you idiot!"

Liam slaps him playfully before putting his backpack on and walking out the door,Louis trying to catch up with his tiny legs.

(AN:Hi..this is unrelated..buttt...what's a good code name to call my crush? His name is Lou,(Coincidence right?) and I call him Smol Bean. He's shorter than me and he's cute ok..? I doubt you can help but thank you if you can!)
-Crystal