~My hands pressed to your cheeks~

AN:Beware..this chapter may kill you because everyone has been waiting!!! :3

Louis freezes as the boy kisses his cheek. When he pulls away,Louis wipes his tear and blushes since the boy is laying next to him,up against his side.

Louis looks over at his beautiful eyes and sighs. Those lips will never be kissed by Louis,but what would happen if he tried?

Would Harry push him away and call him gross? Would Harry turn his head? Would Harry not be his friend anymore?

Louis is shaken out of his thoughts when Harry sits up."Do you want me to make breakfast?"

Louis raises an eyebrow."I could make breakfast haz-" Harry laughs before shaking his head."Not a chance,you set Molly on fire last time."

Louis looks over to poor Molly who still has some of her fur growing back.

"Oops.."

"Hi."

Louis looks over to Harry."What..?" Harry shakes his head."You won't get it..."

Louis shrugs.

Harry looks down at the beautiful blue eyed boy and decides to go for it.

He rests his forehead on Louis' forehead."Who did you kiss on New Years,lou?"

Louis shrugs."I don't know...who did you kiss?"

Harry smiles."...."

"You."

Harry leans in and plants his lips on Louis' lips. Louis freezes,but he lets it happen. Suddenly,Louis pulls away.

"I don't-"

Harry looks at the boy who is clearly confused,and is stuttering.

"I-I-I...w-what...w-why..." Louis feels his cheeks heat up when Harry rests his hands on Louis' cheeks. Harry presses a softer kiss to Louis.

"Was I too aggressive the first time..?"

Louis widens his eyes and covers his face while blushing.

"N-no..!"
Harry frowns."You don't like me..?"

Louis shakes his head."N-no..that's n-not it..I just-"

Harry tilts his head to the side,before Louis leans in closer."I-I love you.."