Pride Parade

It had been the beginning of summer break,the first Day exactly,and Louis heard shouting. There was a pride parade on the next block over.

Zayn knocked on the front door. Liam opened it to reveal Zayn had a rainbow painted on his face and he was smiling."Is Louis here?" Liam is confused as to why Louis would go to a pride parade with Zayn,but he realized it,it was to support Zayn.

"Yeah he's upstairs." Zayn smiled and ran upstairs. Louis had been on his computer in a black hoodie and jeans. Zayn opened Louis' door and Louis turned."Oh hey Zayn. Is it today?" Zayn nods."Yeah,Liam said you can go."

Louis smiles "ok." He stands up and pockets his phone. He waves to Liam and walks out the door. There were couples everywhere and all Louis could think was it was beautiful. Zayn smiled at Louis and Louis walked over to a face painting booth.

There was a Lady with her wife and they greeted Louis and Zayn."I see you've come back with a friend. Nice to meet you!" This must have been where Zayn got his face painted.

Zayn purchased a pride flag and hung it onto Louis' shoulders,"You look better with this on your shoulders. It shows who you are." Louis smiles."Thank you Zayn."

The ladies finish painting his cheek and he smiles."Thank you very much." They wave."Come back if it ever fades!" Zayn walks away for a minute and as Louis looks for him he comes right back with two flower crowns."Oh..Zayn you didn't have t-"

Zayn smiles."What? They were pretty..I had to get them.." Louis smiles."True..thank you. You are the best friend I could have." Zayn smiles wider."Thank you Louis. Now be a queen and wear that crown."

Louis blushes and puts it on his Head. Zayn decides they should split up and meet people. Louis smiles."Ok,you can text me your location if you need me!"

Louis turns and sees a curly headed lad. Could it be..Harry? The boy turns his head and spots Louis,decked in Pride objects head to toe.

Harry gasps and cover his mouth. He walks over to Louis."Louis..I thought you were straight..?" Louis smiles. He doesn't want to be shy by his Hazza anymore,so he decides to open up.

"Assumptions aren't good sometimes Hazza.."  Harry blushes and smiles. Harry also has a rainbow flag on his cheek. Louis smiles.

Harry also smiles."True.. you didn't tell me though. Did you tell a lot of people?" Louis shakes his head."Only Zayn.." Harry nods."Ohh.." Louis smiles."Wanna take a picture?" Harry nods and Louis takes the selfie.

(I made this)

Harry asked Louis to text it to him

Harry asked Louis to text it to him. Harry gave Louis his number,"Wait Hazza..I already have your number in my phone?" Harry gasped. It was from the party. Harry saved the picture into his album.

Louis clicked it. It was the picture he sent to Zayn. "Oh ! How did you get that?!" Harry shrugged."Must have been a glitch. I don't know what picture it is but if it's bad you can just delete it." Louis thanked Harry and deleted it. Louis sent him the selfie and Harry had a new background.

Harry smiled and asked the question he's wanted to ask all day."Do you have a boyfriend or are you here alone?" Louis laughed."I'm too shy to have a boyfriend, I came here with Zayn but we split apart so we could do whatever.

Harry melted inside. Yes yes yes yes yes he's single. Harry is ALSO single..hm what a perfect coincidence. They walked up the street and saw a church.

The church had a group of people in front of it holding signs. "Don't resist god!" And,"Don't choose to be gay!"

Harry smiled and walked up to the people holding the signs."We don't choose to be this way..if we chose no one would be gay." They ignored him.

Louis stuck up his middle finger."Its called the BIble not the STRAIGHTble!" Harry gasped and clasped his hands to Louis' mouth."Louis! They'll hurt you! Be quiet." Louis laughed.

So did Harry. Louis' laughter was contagious. They walked past the street and were at the face painting booth that they got their face painted.

Louis waves at the ladies."Thanks for the face painting!" They know he's single as he told them when they were chatting."Your welcome! Is that one of your friends?"  Harry nods."Yes! I didn't know he'd be here but he is."

They smile and Louis bravely does something he wouldn't normally do. He moved his hand closer to Harry and intertwined his fingers with Harry's.

Harry's face was of pure shock. He looked down and saw the shorter boy holding his hand. Louis Looked up at the boy.

Harry's heart was spazzing out. He felt like he did when he first saw Louis at school 4 years ago. Harry looked at the nice ladies and waved with his other hand. Harry started walking forward and so did Louis.

They got to a booth that ..Zayn was running. Zayn looked up and saw Harry blushing. He looked down and saw their fingers were intertwined.

"You guys are holding hands?" Harry couldn't speak. Louis begged to differ."Yes..and no ones gonna stop us because it's a pride parade and we are proud of who we are." Zayn smiles.

"Great to hear. Any thoughts from you Harold?" Harry opened his mouth but nothing came out. Louis giggles. Louis is laughing and so is Zayn until Louis hears a familiar voice behind him. He turns around.

"El?"