~*Kiss me where I lay down*~

Harry smiles as he pulls his lips away from Louis' cheek. He rubs his finger of his forehead when Louis opens his eyes.

"Harry...Wut r u doin?"

Harry removes his hand and coughs."Uhm...You had frosting on your forehead from the brownies we made earlier.."

Louis giggles. "Oh yeah..!" Louis looks into Harry's eyes and Harry sits on top of Louis' stomach. Just then,Harry's door opens,and Harry snaps his head to the door.

It's his sister,Gemma. "AHHHHH! What are you doing to him?!" Harry raises an eyebrow and Looks at her oddly,before realizing the position he is in does look peculiar. 

Harry gets off of Louis' stomach and sits on the other side of the bed.

Gemma smirks."Isnt he like,that boy you talk about ALL the ti-" Harry runs up to Gemma,clasping his hands over her mouth."No..no he's not."

Gemma looks at Harry."So his name isn't l-" Harry pushes Gemma back and closes the door,locking it.

"Sorry Louis, I just-" Gemma yells."AHAH! I'm telling MUM you have HIM HERE!"

Harry smirks."She already knows Gemma!" Gemma stops in her tracks."S-she does?!"

Louis looks at Harry while pouting.

"I wish I had a mum..."

Gemma disappears,and Harry looks down at Louis. "L-Louis...it's ok..."

Louis looks to the side,as a tear rolls down his cheek. Harry doesn't stop to think before he plants a kiss on the younger boys cheek.