Love

As soon as Louis gets home, he sits on his bed hugging his knees tightly. He doesn't care as a tear slips down his cheek. Yeah,he cries a lot, but he has good reasons to cry!

Like when Micheal rejected him the year prior,when Harry kissed another person, and when his mum...

His phone rings. Harry...couldn't the boy leave him alone for once?! Louis let's his phone ring until it goes to voicemail. He looks to his dresser, seeing the box Harry had given him in sixth grade stuffed under it.

He had forgotten completely about it. Harry had given it to him and told him to open it when they were starting to separate,or when Louis didn't like Harry anymore or had something he hated about the boy.

Louis walks slowly over and pulls it out. He coughs at the dust it had gathered over the past 5-6 years. He rips the duct tape off of it and sees the word lock.

He thinks to what he would have set it to in 6th grade. He starts to cry more when he gets it right.

'Crush' was the word. He enters it and the lock pops open. He has never opened it,and the contents only made him sob even more.

Harry's favorite teddy bear,that he said he had lost that year, next to a photo of him and Louis pillow fighting. There was also Harry's diary but he had said they would get to that if he ever opened it.

Louis picks up the teddy bear and smiled.

Harry had been willing to sacrifice his favorite toy for Louis. Had he had a crush on Louis in sixth grade and it faded away? He yells of frustration and picks up the last thing before looking at it. He throws it without warning and he hears a shatter.

He turns to see he had hit his lamp with a.. glass ball with images of Harry and Louis together stuck inside so every time he turned it it was a new picture. Louis runs over and starts to cry over the sight of broken glass. The glass ball had shattered into pieces and he frowned.

He sweeps them into a dustpan and then throws it away. He pouts.

Why couldn't he just reverse time and fix that? Fix everything between him and Harry. Right when he starts to sob... there's a knock at the door in the living room. He hears Liam yell,"I'll get it!" And Louis nods.

He hears the door open and he hears a familiar voice. Harry. He smiles, but then he hears another voice.

Nick Grimshaw. Louis screams before covering his mouth and realizing they probably heard him.

There's footsteps up the stairs and Louis rushes to lock his door. Right when he locks it,the door handle turns but doesn't open.

There's knocks and Harry talking.

"Louis..? I know your there. Are you ok?" Louis lowers his eyebrows. "GO AWAY!"

Harry looks at the door in confusion before turning. "LIAM! I need a key or something."

Little do they know,Louis has the spare key in his hand. They can't get in no matter what they do. He smirks and walks over to his bed enjoying the sounds of Liam yelling he doesn't have it.

AN: You guys didn't like the cliffhanger...so I updated XD

Thanks soooo much for 904 READS!!! I THOUGHT 200 WAS INSANE !! I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading! I'll update by tomorrow for sure!

-Crystal