Shy Vs. Social

AN: I'm updating each chapter, to make them more detailed and entrancing as I was about 9 when I wrote this, I wasn't able to capture everything correctly. (: if you notice differences that's what happened.

Louis grabbed his book bag and got on the school bus. He was never late,he was always early so there was no reason to change that. Zayn lived on the street beside Louis so Louis was his best friend, not only because he lives close but because he is so much alike Louis.

Louis taps the bus seat, waiting for Zayn. He places his book bag where Zayn will sit so no one takes his place. The bus stops after about 5 minutes before Zayn gets on the bus and sits next to Louis.

"Hey Zayn." Zayn smiles."Hi Louis." Zayn coughs, before shifting his head next to Louis' ear. "You know I can have Harry sit next to us right?" Louis smiles but shakes his head."Its fine,besides I'd probably faint if he even said a word to me-"

A curly headed lad sits next to Zayn,who was next to Louis. Somehow,all three boys fit in one bus seat. Suddenly, The extremely low godly voice speaks. "Oh hey Zayn, didn't know you rode the bus." Zayn smiles, and Louis blushes."Oh yeah,I hated walking so now I just ride it."

Harry nods."Same. Walking is so boring if there's no one to walk with." Zayn nodded and then looked over to Louis. He put his hand on Louis' shoulder."This is Harr-"

Louis smiles."I know..." Zayn facepalms. "Ok well anyways.." Zayn keeps talking to Harry and while Harry keeps his attention on Zayn,Louis' full attention is on Harry. He leans on his right hand and stares at Harry's features.

His short hair..man Louis would love to touch his hair, entrancing his curls with his hands.. those eyes..Louis would love to stare into those emerald eyes forever... as Harry pulls him close,calling him his. But Harry would never be his boyfriend. Harry looked over to Louis and Louis looked up at the ceiling, avoiding Harry's gaze.

"Is that a hole in the ceiling Zayn?" Zayn shrugs."It's the emergency escape door Louis,I mean-" Louis glares at Zayn, in a way to tell him he was only avoiding Harry. "I'm joking..I knew that...I think.."

Louis smiles at Zayn and While they are Laughing Harry feels his pulse raise. Louis' laughing is just so sweet and Harry loves High pitched voices. He wants to hear Louis' voice forever.

Harry smiles and the bus parks at the school. Harry grabs his backpack and waves to Zayn."See ya." He looks to Louis."You too." Louis grabs Zayn by the shoulders, shaking him vigorously."Did he just.." Zayn laughs."It was two words Lou,he was only saying goodby-"

Louis jumps up and smiles."I like today" Zayn laughs."It's Monday Louis." Louis' smile fades."Oh yeah..Nevermind." Zayn laughs and they walk into the school. Zayn sits in a seat and Louis sits next to him. Harry sits..guess.

Yeah..next to Louis. Louis thought about how Harry only said Goodbye to him,he never said a word other that that to him. Louis has never spoke to Harry,but that doesn't mean he would anytime soon.

Harry and Zayn are good friends,usually Harry sits next to his group of friends at lunch,but they had graduated the year before (they were a few grades ahead) so he sat with Zayn.

Louis focused on Harry's legs. He had never noticed before...but harry was pretty damn tall.. I mean,a lot of people were taller than Louis but dang!

Zayn smiled at Louis."Good legs?" Louis almost snorted but stopped himself. Harry wouldn't find that attractive so he couldn't.

Class started and Louis' favorite subject wasn't the class,it was Harry. Louis watched Harry, occasionally looking away when Harry's gaze shifted.