Late night discussions-sirius black

Name: Y/N ( so reader)
House: Gryffindor
Year:5 year

Y/N POV
I was sitting in the common room thinking. It was late at night so I had to be quiet or else I wouldn't here the rest of it. As I sat there just staring at the fire, I heard a pair of feet walking down the stairs and slowly go to a halt. I slowly look up to see who had entered, it was the one and only Sirius Black.
Sirius and I aren't enemies but we aren't friends either.
"Did I wake you up? Sorry" I said but quickly answered myself.
"No you didn't you don't have to apologise." He said sitting down on the other couch.
We just sat their in silence, it wasn't a comfortable silence, if anything it was an uncomfortable silence.
"So why are you up at this hour?" He asks me, I look at him to see he's looking straight back at me.
"I could ask you the same thing" I say being stubborn.
"Yeah but I asked you first" he replied mocking my voice
"I had to much on my mind and it was stopping me from sleeping" once I answered my eyes wondered back to the fire.
"Same" he replied
"Why?" I asked
"What?" I he looked at me strangely
" why? As in why is there to much on your mind?" I answered his question while repeating my own.
"I can't say, even James doesn't know." He said I just slowly nod.
"You?" He said
"You probably wouldn't care" I answer still looking at the fire.
"Well I asked didn't, didn't I?" I questioned
"Yeah, I like this boy and I'm pretty sure he hates me." I said. After informing Sirius I notice he gets sad. His went down and he bit his lip in frustration.
"Who?" He just kept on asking questions
"I'm telling you" I state like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Time went on and soon Sirius and I are telling more secrets than we've ever shared before.

"My family and i........ well we don't get on since I was put into Gryffindor." He said
"Is that why your up?" I asked he looked up and nodded.
"I didn't carry out the family tradition of being in Slytherin so they hate me, I wonder if I went back in time and got put into Slytherin then maybe they would love me. Every time I'm home I get treated like shit absolute shit and every time I talk to them I get...." his words were cut of by sobs I quickly got up and sat next to him and cradled him in my arms.
I've never told anyone but I like, no love Sirius Black, but he hates me, I don't know why he even let me go near him now.
"Sirius if they treat you like that then maybe you need to leave." I say looking at him, his cries stop and he looks at me, his face went from broken to hard, stone freaking hard.
"Y/n are you suggesting I leave everything that I have that house behind?! Your more dumb than you look!" He yelled. I looked at him and he glared back at me.
"Sirius it was just a thought don't yell at me 1. Because I was only trying to help and 2. Because so many people don't have to hear you scream because your to scared to help your self." I say in a hushed voice but just enough force to get it through his head. He looked at me with sad eyes. Then he looked down.
"Your right, I'm sorry, it just scares me, I grew up there and I was loved until the end of year 1." He states tears rushing back into his eyes. I hug him tightly but not to tight.
"It's okay Sirius, it's okay to be scared. But when your in a family you shouldn't be scared to go home after the year is over." I say sternly but sweet.
He nods then dose something unexpected

He kissed me. Sirius Black ,the womaniser of Gryffindor, kissed me.
"I love you y/n y/l/n of Gryffindor house." He said I smiled
"I love you to Sirius Black of Gryffindor house." I say kissing him again

For the rest of the night we lied on the couch talking and occasionally kissing and we fell asleep like that until we got woken up in the morning by a smirking James potter.

.

A/n sorry it sucks I rushed it this morning ❤️❤️

-Madi