James potter pt2

What was I going to do was all I could think. Here I was with the person I loved so much begging me to forgive him.
"James.." I said and started to trail off. His eyes widened just a little bit with desperation filling them.
"I need.. I need time I'm sorry." I said turning around and walking away. Just as I reached a curve in the stair case I stopped and listened, I could hear James' small sobs coming from the common room. My heart started pounding with regret and pain.
" He loves you, you know." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around in a jump startled by the voice which turned out to be from the infamous Sirius Black.
"What do you want?" I ask, venom dripping from my mouth.
"Woah Bessy calm down, what did I do?" He asked as if it wasn't that obvious.
"Are you kidding? You knew Lily would pick James and you knew the extent she would go to get him. Your basically the whole reason this happened." I said anger the only emotion any one would be able to see.
"Geez I'm sorry I guess old habits die hard. James and Lily were two of the people I've always wanted to see I guess. I'm sorry I caused this if that's what you wanted to hear." He said. I could tell that some of it he meant and some bits he didn't but it's was kinda nice that know that he some what cared.
"I still want them together a bit." I take back what I said earlier I don't think he does care.
"Ugh" I groan walking past him.
"But you were with him I guess and if he's happy than I'm happy." He said which caused me to smile a bit.

Time skip

I was sitting in the grand hall eating breakfast talking with Marlene.
"It's like she couldn't give two shits about what happened in our relationship she just wanted him for herself." I say, I know she's friends with lily but right now I need a friend, but as if on queue lily heard us and walked over.
" huh speak of the devil and she may appear." I say as lily sits down with us.
"What's she doing here." Lily says glaring at me.
"She sitting with us because well you know her and James broke up." Marlene says.
"Oh yeah, well he deserves better." She says
"*cough* skank *cough*" I 'cough'. Her mouth opened wide after I said that.
"Bitch" she said louder
"Home wrecker!" I yell which causes the whole of the great hall to go silent and look at lily and I now standing up glaring at each other.
"Wow yeah girl fight." I hear Sirius yell which is followed by a slap in the back of the head by Remus.
"What is the meaning of this girls!" Dumbledore's voice boomed. I stayed silent and so did lily.
"Good carry on." He said sitting back down. I immediately got out of the seats and walked up to my dorm. As I was walking I could hear foot steps from behind me.
"Go away James." I say. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall by none other Lily.
"Get off of me." I say trying to get her off of me.
"You know what you did in there so Un-cool." She says
"When you made out with my boyfriend so un-cool" I say pushing against her.
"Ex boyfriend." She says with a smirk. She started to push harder against me so I was completely against the wall.
There was suddenly a change in pressure on my body and I felt like I could breathe again.
"Let go of me!" Lily yelled. My eyes widen as I look up and see who took lily off of me, to my surprise it was James.
"Now get out of here before I do real damage." He says sternly and if I'm honest it kinda scared me and it was kind hot. James took in a breath before turning to me.
"Are you ok? Did she hurt you at all? I swear if she did I'm going to-" he tried to finish before I cut him off.
"Please don't do anything." I say, his eyes immediately soften.
"Ok, ok I won't." He says. He moves in and opens his arms. I hesitate but give him a hug. James suddenly took in a gulp of air as if he was a kindy kid just being asked to be someone's boyfriend.
"I missed this." He says Quietly, I nod in agreement.
"I miss you." He says louder, I again nod. At that stage I'm pretty sure he gained all the confidence he needed because He suddenly pulled back from the hug and smashed his lips on mine. But thing is against all the things I said before about him and how angry I was.... I didn't pull back. And neither did he. We stayed like that for a couple seconds then pulled away.
"Please take me back now," he said and I nodded.
"Also don't worry I scrubbed my lips." He said with a chuckle. It took me a while to figure out until I realised what he was saying which cause me to laugh only to be brought back into another kiss.

It's hard to be James potter's girlfriend but at the end of the day I can't complain because I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me.

Sorry if part two was crappy I wrote most of it at 12 last night but please enjoy and if you want any request feel free to request.