Remus lupin

Requested by @SelenaGilbertMalfoy

People say that Slytherins and Gryffindors will never get along because they always fight. But two people proved that wrong, Shahd and Remus. Both from the enemies house but yet so in love. They were known as the power couple of Hogwarts. They started going out in 4th year now there in there 6th year.
They trusted each other with theirs lives but there was one thing missing.

She didn't know.

Shahd's POV

I was walking down the hallways going to lunch when I overheard jet he boys talking.
"You turned into animagus?" Remus whisper shouted
"It was to help with your transitions." James said, I was beyond confused.

Time skip

"Hey." Remus said sitting down next to me putting an arm around my shoulder.
"Hey" I answer looking down. He looks at me confused but I smile to reassure him I'm fine.
"How was class James?" Lilly asks
"Boring, we have to write an essay in potions and I haven't even started." He answers
"I can help you, tonight," Remus suggests
"Yeah and I'm getting a good grade I can help you too." I say
"NO!" both boys shout causing the whole hall to go quiet.
"I mean, no" Remus says.
"Okay"

Time skip

I was curious to why Remus didn't want me near him tonight so I decide to follow him and the others.

It lead me right to the whomping willow. I saw peter turn into a rat and crawl onto a root that made it stop. They all went in side but Remus limping. I stood there for a while before I heard howling. I immediately ran to the tree and went inside. When I got to the top what I saw should change my view of the marauders forever.
I saw a rat, a dog, a stag and a werewolf. It was Remus.
They all looked at me  including Remus, who decided that it was nice to charge at your girlfriend and nearly rip her in half. James stood in front of me and Sirius pushed me down the stairs telling me to go. So I did.

Two days later.....

"Hey." A voice said from behind me, I knew who it was
"Hi." I respond
"I understand if you hate me Shahd." He said, I looked at him in shock
He was going to start talking but I kissed him with so much passion Sirius was shocked.
I pulled away and looked at him.
"I could never hate you." I say smiling which he returns
"Awwwww!" James cooed

Sorry it took so long I hope you enjoyed it.