Sirius black--request

request be @randomweirdgirl743

Name: Janisha vas

Janisha and lily are bffs 

 House : GryffindorYear: 5 Extra: janisha has brown skin and has black wavy/curly hair down to her waist she's also the smartest in gryffindor and she's fairly popular. Ty in advance! 

I was woken up to arms shaking me awake.

"What Lily." I say knowing the routine already.

"breakfast time." she states before leaving the dorm room and soon followed by 'bugger off Potter' 

"ha those two will end married I swear." I say to myself before getting up and getting ready myself.

I made my way down to the common room as Lily was normally waiting along with the boys because of Potters obsession that he has had for Lily since day one.

"Good morning beautiful." Sirius says to me  wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Good morning to you handsome." I say back to him. see normal people would question if were dating and then be shocked that we aren't with how much flirting we do. the reality is that we don't find each other as attractive as we put off. well I think anyway.

time skip

we were sitting in the common room all talking when someone decided that we play truth or dare. so here we are sitting in a circle asking each other  truth or dare.

"Janisha truth or dare?" James asked me 

"truth."

"damn alright, why don't you date Sirius? I mean you always flirting with eachother." He asks 

"Well I started because he started. he's the one that decided that there should be a big game of flirt wars between us." I answer smiling. then I had to ask someone.

"Truth or dare Lily?" I ask

"truth."

"why don't you ever admit your feelings towards James?" I ask  with no hesitation.

"What feelings?" she answers back with a question looking very suspicious I just nodded my head and hummed

"why don't you admit you feelings towards Sirius?" she asks straight back

"what feelings?" I say mocking her voice which causes giggles from everyone around the room

the game went on for a while before it was just Sirius and I left.

"Janisha, can I tell you a secret that not even James knows about?" he asks 

"yeah what's up?" I ask looking at him from how I was sitting. my head leaning against the sofa arm which I could guarantee having a neck ache later and my legs spread out with as much room as the chair had to offer.

"I like someone" he says my heart rate starts speeding up and I think that he could probably hear it.

"scratch that I'm dating someone." he says, for some reason my body washed over with sadness and not relief like I had expected.

"wow, really who?" I ask putting on a smile trying not to show how much his previous statement had hurt me.

"Marlene." my eyes almost started to tear right then and there but I played off with a chuckle.

"so that's why you two were eyeing eachother like the other was piece of meat." I say and he chuckles again.

"Yeah and crazy thing is, is that shes not like other girls, I think I love her." he says and I swear I heard my heart tearing into two.

"wow, alright I'm going to get some sleep and I recommend you do to." I say still 'smiling'.

I make it up to the stairs and to my dorm. I opened the door and shut the door and slid down it and started crying. Lily turned on her lamp and immediately rushed over.

"Janisha what wrong baby?"  she asks hugging me

"I think I like Sirius but I was to late." I say and I see lily's face morph into a sympathetic face.

"Who?" she asks 

"Marlene, its always Marlene." I say crying

I took lily a while but she got me to calm down and get me into bed, she offered to sleep with me but I declined.

I went to bed tonight knowing that it wasn't me and it will always be her.

Hi I hope you like the chapter. I don't know if it exactly what you wanted but I hope you like it  <3