Sirius black

Request for @beeisdee

It was no lie that Sirius Black was in love but it was no riddle to figure out who it was

Victoria, she was in Slytherin, brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, it was no surprise he did.he also let her know daily about his love for her.
Victoria's p.o.v
"Hey victoria." Sirius started
"No."I simply stated.
" padfoot, you have to be more smooth, you don't go straight in for the kill,you-" James started but lily walked past to me.
"Hey Lily flower......date me." James said.
"In your dreams Potter." She said which made him smile.
Lily And I made our way to the dining haul for dinner.

Time skip

After dinner and numerous questions from Sirius and James we decided to go to the bathrooms. As we got ready for bed lily and I started talking.
"So you and James?" I questioned her, I could already feel her glare on me.
"What about him?" She questioned me, I looked at her and then back at the mirror.
"What about you and Sirius?" She questioned me again
"Nothing, there is nothing there." I state blushing.
She just smirked at me as I packed up my stuff and left to the Slytherin girls dorms secretly smiling.
I laid down and think of today. Smiling I fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up and and went to the Gryffindor door and waited for lily but to my surprise the marauders come out with lily behind them.
"Good morning Victoria." Sirius says
"Good morning Sirius, James, remus, Peter." I answer swerving around them to lily and we walk to the dining haul for breakfast.
As we get there I  notice some chairs around the Gryffindor table. I sit down confused next to Severus.

We're all minding our own business when Sirius gets up on the table and looks straight at me.
"ATTENTION EVERYONE, I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. VICTORIA FROM SLYTHERIN, I LOVE YOU. SO PLEASE will you be my girlfriend?" He asks going quiet as he continues
Everyone's eyes were on me.
"Yes!" I state happily.
He jumps down and kisses me and everyone cheers.
Who knew ignoring him for a couple of years he would do a stunt like this and create an amazing relationship.

Sorry it's so short I hope you like it😊😊
-Madi