Alone Together

*Warning: The following chapter contains sexual things, steamy material, and Venom. You have been warned!*

Andrea sighed as she leaned against the outside of the door. Her black hair was cut short with long bang fringes on top of her one of her eyes. She was currently wearing a black hoodie thanks to Mania, black leggings, and matching Vans. Standing next to her was a tall Hispanic young man with curly brown hair and wearing a red and blue shirt with jeans. His brown eyes were fixated on Andrea.

"So who are you again?" Andrea asked the young man, who smiled down at her.

"The name's Max, you don't need to know the rest." He replied, sighing deeply. "And to answer you other question, I inherited this symbiote. I wasn't injected nor was I found with it on. Unlike you, I had a choice to merge with Toxin."

"I never wanted Mania in the first place." Andrea crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "But I can't help but try to protect her as she does with me. We share a newfound bond that I would hate to severe. It's strange, having an alien inside me."

"Having a hard time trying to fight for control huh? Must have a feisty one." Max chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Mine is a bit more curious and naive. I'm sort of a big brother to him. Compared to his father, I think I prefer him more. He's just more tamed, you know?"

"At least you get along with him. I'm not sure if Mania and I will ever get along as good as Uncle Eddie and Venom."

"Yeah, Eddie is pretty amazing. I wonder what's taking them so long in there? They just were discussing on allow us to stay for the night." Max wondered, leaning his head on the door.
........................................................................
"Eddie, this is your niece and Venom's grandson! At least let them have the couch for the night!"

Vivi could only roll her eyes as Eddie pouted on the table. She was cooking dinner for the four of them, slicing a giant slab of roast to make her mother's famous pot roast. Eddie was supposed to be helping her by slicing the carrots and potatoes, but instead he was acting like a child.

"But I was staying here first! Now that those lids are there, how are we going to have our alone time?" Eddie asked, finally going back to his task.

"Then I guess we'll just have to be quiet. If I moan, cover my mouth. If you grunt, I'll stuff yours!" She joked, keeping Ravage from laughing in her mind at her joke.

"That just might help. Besides, these kids are too young to be having sex anyways." He looked down, frowning. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's only been months since I've crashed into your life. Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I'm not sure..." Vivi admitted, looking down at her hands. "To be honest, I've faced death so many times since you've been here. At first I thought I should send you out..."

I knew it...Eddie maybe we should... Venom started to say in his mind.

"But then I started to think differently about you. I saw both sides to you and decided to give you a chance. My family loves you, my friends love hearing about you, and I..." She hesitated, walking over to him and placed a hand on his. "I love you Eddie. I love you and Venom too. And I wouldn't trade that for the world."

Eddie grinned and swept her off her feet. Vivi squealed as she was twirled around by his muscular arms. They embraced each other, feeling warmth within their arms. Venom and Ravage could only smiled at their hosts, feeling love coming off them.

"HEY! CAN WE COME IN NOW!? I CAN SMELL SOME MEAT COOKING!" Max called from outside, pounding his fist on the door.

The two broke apart, blushes on both their faces.