Symbiotic Shorts: Halloween Hi-Jinks

Halloween....
A wonderful time of year where everyone dresses up, scares each other, and tries to get the most candy. The city of New York was in full bustle as many parties were going on while children were trick or treating. Anywhere you turned, you would see someone scary or maybe a beautiful princess. 

And sometimes Halloween can bring out the most terrible monsters of all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you look at that? I've never seen anything like it!"

The two police officers from earlier chapters parked their car at the edge of the alleyway. Brian, the younger cop, whistled loudly as the older cop, Doyle, shook his head. Blood was evident on the walls, dripping down slowly and pooled down to the mass of mangled body parts. They were getting too used to seeing these bodies scattered all over the city at this point. The two were still on the Venom case after all, tracking down all these symbiont scums.

Brian leaned down and grimaced. "What could've done something like this? Certainly not Venom, we've seen the stuff he does."

Doyle came behind him, taking a few pictures. "Well when you've done this job for as long as I have, you start seeing familiar patterns with various killers. In fact, ever since Spider-Man and all his friends have started protecting the city, there's been a rise in murders and kidnappers." He had to turn his head away. "It doesn't get easier, this job."

"I can attest to that." Brian stood up and fixed his hat. "We should take these pictures back to HQ and see what they can get from it. If it is one of those symbiotes, they can tell us."

Doyle got in the driver's seat and turned the car on. "Time will only tell if Spider-Man can deal with this infestation. I just hope it doesn't escalate into a full on invasion."

The car drove off, leaving the bloody corpse behind. From up top the building, a piercing laugh rung out. Carnage looked down at what he'd done and licked his lips gleefully.

"Now THAT'S what I call a murder!" He joked, leaning over the ledge with a grin. "I told you this would be a fun night babe!"

"You did promise me a good Halloween, but is this what we're going to do all night?" The sound of heels clicking on the ground was heard as a woman came into the moonlight. She had long silky black hair, ghostly pale skin, and wore a revealing black jumpsuit.

Carnage stroked her cheek in a loving manner. "Now Shriek, I will fulfill my promise. By the end of the night, we will have killed Spider-Man and Venom once and for all!"

Shriek smirked, taking the affection. "I can deal with those two. After all, we need to get our revenge on them for locking us in that asylum!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a certain apartment downtown, there were problems that had arisen.

"I can't believe I waited till the last minute to get a Halloween costume and now they hardly have any!" Vivi complained, looking up different costumes online. "Everything for females are either sexy monsters, sexy jobs, or sexy in general!"

"I fail to see the problem here Vi. Don't you want to look cute?" Ravage asked her host, popping out her shoulder to look at the screen. "I , for one, would prefer if you just went as us for a change."

"Of course you would suggest that. I want to be something different for a change, not the personification of sexy like society wants females to be." Vivi closed her laptop and leaned back in her chair. "Wonder why it's harder to look cute instead of older nowadays. This sucks..."