She Blinded Me With Science

It's poetry in motion
She turned her tender eyes to me
As deep as any ocean
As sweet as any harmonyMm, but she blinded me with science
She blinded me with science
And failed me in biology, yeh yeh

______________________________________________________________________________
"Okay guys, I'll be out on my first day on the job! Andrea, you are in charge of dinner. Max, try not to let her burn the dish. And Eddie, have a good day at work!"

The symbiotic family looked up and gaped at what they were seeing. Vivi's red hair was combed and laid down on the edges. She had fat curls rolling in her shoulders and a cute black hairband sticking out of it. Since it was winter, she wore a red turtleneck sweater, black jeans, and matching fake Uggs. On her body was her new official Life Foundation labcoat. Andrea let her spoon fall into her cereal in shock. Max couldn't stop pouring the orange juice. Eddie rubbed his eyes before grinning widely.

"Love the new look honey." He walked around her, making her blush. "Did you change your look for me?"

"No...this is my work outfit. Carlton picked it out when we went shopping the other day." She corrected him, taking the toast out of the toaster.

Venom started writhing in anger inside Eddie as he did the same. Both of them didn't trust Carlton/Riot as much as they could thrash him. Something told him not hurt him when Vivi was around. How she couldn't sense this guy is beyond him. Maybe she needed to enhance her bond with her symbiote or something.

"Why do you even bother going back to work for that guy? He just seems highly suspicious to me." Andrea said, polishing the milk from her bowl. "If I were you, I'd ditch the guy and find a better job."

"Andrea! I am trying to support this family from funds alone! I need to save up so that you all have a place bigger than this apartment to stay in." Vivi exclaimed, getting a bit frustrated.

"All she's saying is that maybe we talk about this as a family." Max put out before getting a glare from the older woman. He held his hands up. "Or not, please don't hurt us."

"Vivi I support anything you do, but this Carlton Drake doesn't seem like a guy we can trust. What if he hurts you?" Eddie held her hands with his own.

What if he hurts Ravage too! Venom said in his mind. I would not be able to handle myself if I saw both our girls hurt.

"I know you are worried about me, but I can handle myself. I've got the best partner in the entire galaxy to help me plus we are getting better with controlling our power. Something we should all do as a family soon." Vivi kissed Eddie on the cheek. "Besides, I would never betray or hurt you. So try not to get jealous of my boss please?"

"I will try to fight off my urges. Have a good day at work." Eddie smiled as he watched her walk out the door. His face fell as he snarled. "Kids, we have to watch out for your mother."

"Since when did she become my mom?" Andrea joked, snickering with Mania.

"I don't mind calling her my mom. She's a nice enough person. Plus, she gives Toxin candy when he's a good boy." Max said, high-fiving his partner as he came from his arm.

"Regardless, we should watch out for her. I think there's more to this company than meets the eye." Eddie said, Venom agreeing with him.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Donna! Guess who's coming to work today!"

"Leslie I swear if you don't calm down right now..."