Book of Blood

I looked at the mirror placed right in front of me. It's been years since the day I started to live with my aunt. There was a table laying below the mirror, I noticed a book that really caught my attention.

I pick the book up, it is entitled "Book of Blood" I laid at my bed and opened the book.

I scanned the first page, in the police station, there was a girl wearing her favorite cherry red dress, her cheeks are covered with blush on and her lips are has the same color of her hair- which is obviously red.

She was holding a knife- that have a plenty of blood- it was placed in her right hand,that were recently being handcuffed. It revealed the murder she recently committed.

The Police asked her "What is your name?" she smirked and confidently said "I am joana javate, 17 years old, I didn't go to school since my mother doesn't want to. And before I forgot, I am a serial killer." the police seems so confused and it caught the attention of the people in the police station. They stared at the girl and they thought of her as a psychopath.

A memory flashed in the girl's mind. It was the day where her mother forced her to hold a knife, she accepted it even she was too scared. But she can't do anything to resist it- after all it was her mother. Her mother took her to their secret room which has an antique cabinet, the cabinet almost eat up the whole place. In order to not make any noise that will make her little sister wake up from her sleep, her mother locked the room. It was almost soundproof, which is made for murdering people.

Her mother opened the cabinet and there- she saw a woman sleeping peacefully, with a handkerchief that enveloped her mouth and her hands and feet are tied with a rope, it must been hard for her to move.

"Kill her." Her mother said, trying to fulfill her satisfaction.

She was shocked on what she just heard. Her hands were quivering as she walks toward the cabinet, she suddenly stopped, seeing the woman's innocent face, It almost made her cry.

"Kill her ella! before she wake up and howl like an idiot"

"Joyce, what's with that face?" madisson asked, my little sister. I didn't notice how she got in, I just stared at her and raised my left eyebrow and realized that I'm in the reality.

She sigh "Sleep joyce it's already 3 o'clock!" she commanded.

"I will" I smiled,and she leaves the room and closed the door.

But instead of going to sleep, I decided to continue reading.

"Ella, Kill her!" Her mother shouted, expecting ella to follow her command.

Ella placed her knife in front of the woman's heart and whispered "I'm sorry" with her heart beating so fast, she closed her eyes trying to hold her breath. And when she open it, she pushed the knife really hard. It's like all of her fear and anger she put on that.

The bloods started to come out as the woman opened her eyes and shriek as loud as she could but no one can understand what she was saying. She cried as she detected the blood that where coming out from her heart.

She stepped back as she saw her mother closed the cabinet and pulled her.

"Good job, ella. Let's go back" She was satisfied in ella's action, and laugh like a psychopath.

As they returned to the living room, they both sat at their couch.

"Ella, repeat after me" mother said. But she don't get a response since ella are quietly out of her mind.

"Ella!" she shouted.

"Yes?" ella answered quickly, there was a fear in her heart, knowing that someone will die because of her. She can't believe on what she just did, and it is so surreal.

"Repeat after me. I am joana javate, 17 years old, I didn't go to school since my mother doesn't want to. And before I forgot, I am a serial killer" and then ella- but now named joana repeat after her.

She suddenly stop on remembering her haunting moments with her mother as the police tried to get her attention.

"Miss, I will ask you again. What is your name?" Again, the police man asked her. But she just repeated what her mother told her to say when someone asked her name. And then she let the knife slides into her hand.

After committing multiple murder, they got arrested by the police. But her mother were just the one who put in jail. Since joana is still a minor,they decided to send her to a rehabilitation center. And after how many years, she finally got her true self back.

I closed the book and returned it where it last placed and I looked at the mirror. I caress my hair using my hands. It was red- red as hell- red, just like the color of blood which represents murder..

"I am Joana Ella Joyce Javate, 23 years old, I didn't go to school since my mother doesn't want to. And before I forgot, I was a serial killer" and once then I knew, ella and joana are a part of me too.

-----

This story was inspired by Serialsleeper, thank you for motivating me nanang! This Work is full of fiction! hope you read it.