Sanctity

Once upon a time in a beautiful forest, there was why and because comfortably sitting under a tree. They watched the sun rise and how it reached the four dots in between them, also called as respect, appreciation, love and understanding that helps them to strengthen, overcome and survive their problem everyday.

When suddenly, why asked "Why are there difficulties in my life?"

Because answered without a doubt "Because it will prove how wise and strong you are as an individual when succeeded."

After a while, Why stood up and lend her hand to because and he accepted it.

"Let's go to the mountain of ever after!"

They started walking while holding each other tight with a big smile on their faces that is never going to fade. But as they reached the center, their foot began to hurt as they continue to walk towards the wild and unconstructed road.

"Do you think he can understand you? he's already tired of you! look at his feet! there was a sharp stone that's stuck on his sole!" they stopped when they heard the voice of suffering but she suddenly disappeared.

"Why can't I please everyone?" why asked,

"Because not everyone can understand you, but I do." It answered while removing the stone on his sole.

But before they can reach the top of the mountain, a man fiercely looking appeared and said "Do you think he really loves you? do you think the love and attention that he's giving to you is enough? can you really trust him? isn't he easily seduce?"

Why shriek in frustration "Why don't I get satisfied?!"

Because answered "Because you expect too much, so you end up disappointed."

After all the trials that they've been through, they decided to jump together to the cliff of love or fall to the river of doubt. "

"Are you ready?" why asked

"Never been more ready." because answered.

They closed their eyes and they firmly hold to the four dots. They jumped together towards the tree of hope but the destiny knows how to play, that's why because jump isn't high enough to hold unto the tree of hope because there was a doubt inside his heart, yet why was able to cliff off the branch of the tree.

But it didn't last a minute, the dots disrupt. Why had the respect, appreciation and love and because had the understanding that he accompany fallen to the river of doubt. Tears can't stop falling while hanging on the cliff, why felt lonely, sad, betrayed and abandoned by because.

As the days goes by, the goddess of love found why, still looking for the answers to her question and then the goddess said "Stop crying, he'll never comeback don't let yourself be trapped to the thought of being together again."

But she didn't listen instead she asked again "I just want to know why did he leave without me knowing it? why there's no one answering my question now?" and then the goddess answered "Learn to move forward, it happens because it has a reason." then she gave her "Maybe" that can temporarily answered her question.

"Why can't I find someone who will love me back?" why asked, "maybe because this isn't the right time." maybe answered his first question.

Why asked him again "Why can't I find the answers to my questions anymore?", "Maybe because you're not going to find for it, instead it'll come to you at the most unexpected time."