one

Read the story description please...
And please forgive me for mistake..

Start....

Shi: what are you saying omm... Have you lost it...

Ru: first u told us... U r going to attend your friend's sister marriage or going to your marriage..

Ab: and u bring her here.... This is boys hostel yaar... Girls are not allowed...

O: please yaar understand... I had no option... I have no other home... And it's night... I can't leave her anywhere... She is my wife... Please help me...

Shivaya... Omm.... Rudra and abhay... Four best frndss stood out side of the boys hostel and discuss...

Shivru and abhay angry on omm... Because he bring a girl called his wife... And he want to stay her here for one night... Because he had no other place to live... And it's night now... He can't live her alone at Mumbai..

Sh: shut up omm.. Yes.. We want to help you... But how

Ru: it's boys hostel... U take her to any hotel...

O: I already try... But there is no room available in near hotels... Please yaar... Just for one night..

Ab: have you gone mad omm... How can we take her inside...

O: we take her with hide to everyone...

Shivru and abhay:( shock)  what.... But how..

O: I have a plan...

Sh: to hell with your plan...

Ru: we are caught..

Ab: and the caretaker kick us out..

O:( sigh)  OK fine... Not for me... But look at to gauri yaar... She is too tired and tensed... It's my responsibility to take care of her... That's why I ask for your help..

Shiru and abhay see towards gauri... Who sit inside taxi... Saw them so innocently and tensed... She didn't listen what they are discuss... But look at them innocently...

Their heart melt... Yes... He is right... They are frndss... They have to help him... And what is this innocent girl fault.. Why she face this type of problems...

O:( emotionally blackmail)  OK... I have no one who care for me... I leave now..

He about to go...

Sh: oye dramebaaz... Stop your drama OK...

Ru: stop your emotional black mailing...

Ab: OK... We are ready to help you.. But what's the plan...

Omm smile and told the plan to them...

He go to gauri and take her out of the car...she is in bridal dress... He take her luggage... He paid the taxi... Then he introduce her to his frndss..

Gauri just smile and nooded... Then omm told her that she have to stay at the boys hostel tonight... He will arrange anything in morning...

Gauri first feel little uncomfortable... But then agree... Because she know in which situation omm marry her... He must have lot's of problems just because of her... So she don't want to trouble him more...

O: so... Let's go...

To be continue...
I hope you like this story frndsss... Please give me your opinion about this...