twenty five

Scene 1

Barat come... After the rituals the groom sat on mandap...

Omm sit in a chair in front of mandap..
He is sad but pretend to Normal...

After few minutes gauri come.. Omm lost in her beauty... She look like a goddess in that red lehnga... He can't take off his eyes...

Just gauri about to sat on mandap..

"Stop girl"

A voice come... All look towards the voice... It's groom's father ( GF)

GF: before the rituals start... I want to tell you something...

Abhi: what uncle..

GF: u still not gave us the money which we want behalf of a car..

Abhi is shock...

Abhi: what are you saying... I gave you that two days before..

Gauri and omm is shock...
Gauri don't know anything about the dowry...
Omm is shock that abhi gave dowry for gauri marriage... It this century..

GF: that is just two lakhs... We want three lakh more ...if u not gave us.. Then we leave your sister here..

Listen this gauri just boil in anger... First they demand dowry and now threaten her parents and brother

Omm is angry because the man insult abhi and try to broke this marriage which is not good for gauri...

Abhi and his parents pleaded to the groom's father but he not listen.. He again and again said if they not gave money then they leave without marriage..

Gauri turn to the groom..

G: why u r silent... U know it's wrong..

Groom: what I have said.. My father is right...

Now enough for gauri... She don't want to marry such a spineless man...

O: (shout)enough..

All are silent... Gauri now see omm for the first time...

O:( shout)  enough is enough... Why u beg to him abhi... It's wrong and illegal..

Abhi: omm please silent...

GF: who is he.. Who shout on me

Abhi : sorry sir...

GF: I don't want your sorry... I want money...

O:( angry)  u want money right... Tell me the amount... I will through it on your face...

Abhi: no omm... U already did a lot for me..

O: no abhi... Money is not a big deal in front of your sister happiness..

Omm said it while see gauri...
He want her happiness...

Gauri just confuse... Who is he... He ready to gave money to save her..

Omm about to signed the check...

"Stop it"

All see towards the voice... It's gauri..
All are shock..

Gauri come to groom's father...

G: u want to leave right... Then get lost... I don't want to marry your spineless son..

GF: what..

Abhi and gauri parents try to calm gauri but not use... She insult the groom and his parents... Omm is impress to see her dabang avtar... She is not weak...