twenty one

Scene 1

After one month...

Finally omm's exams over.... And the boys party is also finish...

It's time to leave the college and hostel... All set..

All boys hug each other and bid by...

Shivommru and abhay give a group hug with emotional face... They promise each other to never break their friendship...

Neil and ajaya is also hug omm... Finally all leave hostel and headed towards their respective homes...

Omm sit in flight... He is little sad to leave his friends but too happy to meet his family and specifically gauri... Finally their waiting is over...

He inform his parents about his arrival....

Scene 2

In OM Bangalore...

Tejvi is so happily waiting for omm... But the most happiest person is gauri...

Smile is stick on her lips all the time...
Janvi know about her feelings...
She give a beautiful lehnga to gauri..

She wore it and waiting for her husband.... She is blushing when she remember what had happen in her birthday....

He is so naughty.... Her heart beating faster... If he do something the same this time...

Scene 3

Gauri impatiently waiting for omm... She stood at the terrace and see towards the gate... Omm's flight is late...

Finally she saw a car come inside the gate...
She smile...
Finally omm come out from the car.. He stood little far from the entrance and see up to terrace...

He see gauri stood there and smiling... His heart beating faster to see her in a pink lehnga... She is looking so gorgeous...

Their eyes meet...
Omm smile and ran towards the entrance... Gauri smile and ran from there to entrance...

They ran like they want to catch something important...

Gauri bump with a servant who hold some stuff... The stuff is fall but gauri not care not see that... She only ran... The servant call her but she gone like a mad person...

Here ramu kaka see omm running..

Ramu: (happily)  omm baba..

But omm paases near him and just told while running the entrance...

O: I will talk you later

(Pagal ho gaye hai dono pyaar me 😂😂)

Gauri bump with janhvi this time but not see towards her and ran with a wide smile...
Janhvi shock to her behavior...
But then realize that omm is definitely come and she smile...

Finally... Rikara meet at the entrance... Both see each other smiling... Both are breathing heavily due to running... Their heart beating faster...

Badlon me ghul na jaye....
Hai Jo lamhe... Thehre... Thehre...
Do dilon me jazb karle...
Sare jazbe... Gehre.. Gehre...

Both lost in each other eyes.... Slowly come near each other without breaking eye lock...

Kal kya pata...
Mile na mile....
Nazdikiyan... O sathiyaaa...

Sathhiyaa.... Sathhiyaa.... Sathhiyaaa.... Sathhiyaaa....

Gauri broke eye lock and look here there... Omm is also deed same...both don't know how to start a conversation...
Why it happen...one month Before they talk with each other easily... But now... They feel embarrass... Gauri look down and blushing like a newly weded bride who see her husband at their first night 😉😉😉