ten

Scene 1

The party is continue..

Avni come to the gang and introduce herself to gauri... She already know anika, bhavya and richa... Avni is a sweet and friendly girl...

The girls are create good bond between them...

R: OK.. Guys... Now it's time do dance.. Let's go...

All nooded and go to dance floor with their respective partners...

Avnil... Shivika... Ruvya... Rikara and all the couple start dancing...

Our rikara is lost in each other...
(While dancing)

O: by the way... I still not believe that u r here...

G: why...

O: no... I mean... After our marriage I only saw you in suit or jeans... Not this type of short dresses...

G: ( fake pout)  u mean u don't like this dress...

O: no.. No... I love it... U r looking so beautiful in this dress... And thank you so much for coming...

Gauri just smile and they lost in each other eyes...

Ajaya dancing with his gf... But his gf go from there due to a phone call...
He already mesmerized to gauri 's beauty...

He go near tikara...

Aj : if you don't mind omm... Can I dance with gauri...

Gauri see him in little shock... But our oso is burning... How dare he want to dance with gauri...

O: why... Where is your gf...

Aj : she is busy in phone call..

O( angry)  so what... Wait for her... Gauri is my gf OK... And she only dance with me... Do u understand..

Ajaya is shock... Gauri is double shock... But she try to calm her angry oso...

G:( low voice)  calm down omm... It's OK..

Ajaya go from there but feel insult and angry...

Rubvya and shivika chuckle to see this..

R: see... Jealous oso rocks... Hahaha

B: yes... Such a cute couple...

After dance all had dinner... After that all go from there... Shivommru, abhaya and gauri hifi each other...

Neil plan something against omm...

( note : they not told anything to anika, bhavya and richa... They only know that gauri is omms gf)

Scene 2

Next evening...
Boys are come to hostel except rudy..
Gauri sit with omm and talk while shivaya and abhay busy in phone with their gf..

Someone bank the door... Omm open it... It's rudy...
Rudy rush inside... He look so tensed...

After close the door...

O: what happen rudy... Why u look so tensed...

R: omm... U r finish... I told you before... Tell everything to your parents... But u...

S: what happen rudy...

A: why u said all this...

O: n why m finish...

R: because your parents is come tomorrow to meet u...

O:( shock)  what... But why... And ramu kaka not told anything about it..

R: because he also don't know..

G: what are you saying rudy... Say it clearly...

R: I tell you... I about to know that someone inform your parents that u had a gf... And you bring her to the last night party... So your parents come here to surprise you and check about the news... Without your information..

( ye lo.... Faaael gaya raita...😁😁😁)

All are hell shock...

S: but how do you know that...

R: I have my agents OK..

G: who told them about me

R: the great rival of omm... Mr Neil khanna...

S: ohh god...

A: what happen now...

O: ohh God... What we will do now... If dad know about it... He kill me...

S: omm... I think you told everything to your parents...

O: no way...

A: then what you will do... How to hide gauri...

R: yes omm... U know your parents come to your room every time... And here is no place to hide...

O: I will kill that neil...

Scene 3

All sit tensed ...

Suddenly omm get an idea

( aagaya... Hamare idea ki dukaan.. Hamara ommki 😂😂😂)

O: I have an idea...

R: say it...

O: your gf bhavya stay in Mumbai with her uncle, anti rit..

R:( confused)  yes... So...

O: we keep gauri with her for one day... And tomorrow night I bring her here after mom dad gone..

R: are you mad... Her uncle is so strict... They not allow any stranger... They know my parents well... That's why they allow bhavya with me...

O: uff... U told me na... Her uncle, anti go out of city... And they come day aftrr tomorrow...

R: yes... But...

O: please rudy...after dinner I take gauri to her home... And after mom dad gone... I bring her here... It's easy..

S: why u do all this... It's better to tell your parents everything...

O: no yaar please understand...

R: OK fine... After dinner... U me and gauri go out...

O: OK.. Done...

O:( to gauri)  gauri... It's ok for u..

Gauri smile and nooded...

Ohh... Another problem... Can omm success to his plan or caught by his parents... Can bhavya agree to this... Let's see... 😂😂😂