eighteen

Scene 1

Morning...

Rikara talk secretly... Tejvi not know about it... Gauri secretly give his phone to ramu...

Omm is so happy... But due to late sleep... He wake up late... Shivru and abhaya try hard to wake up him but fail... They go to college...

Omm wake up late... He hurriedly get ready and reach college... But  he miss two classes... He said sorry to the teachers.....

Gauri is happy... Always smiling... Tejvi notice it and ask... But she tell she is in her own home so she is happy... Tejvi also happy...

Scene 2

After 2 week...

Now it's usual that some of omms frnd call janhvi in every second day and talk long Time....sometimes the boys... Sometimes their girlfriends.... Janhvi doubt now...

Here tej about to know that omm is late for college in every second day... And he still not complete his assignment...

Tejvi in doubt now.... Because they little bit know now about their son..
So they decided to check it out...

(Teri band bajne wali hai omm 😂😂😂)

Scene 3

The next day when abhaya call janhvi... She talking and tej secretly keep eye on everywhere...

( bolte hai jesa baap wesa beta 😎😎😎 but yaha to ulta ho gaya... Jesa beta wesa baap 😂😂😂)

Tej notice ramu go upstairs like a thief... Tej is confused and follow him.. Ramu don't know about it... Finally tej see ramu give her phone to gauri...

Tej just shock... But then sigh...

T:( to himself)  my son is impossible...

Gauri lock the door... Ramu turn and saw tej stood there and glare him.. He just shock and scared...

Ramu:( gulp)  bade sahab Ji..

Scene 4

Rikara is talking... But omm said to wait to gauri and go to bathroom for few minutes...

He come and talk on phone..

O: yes gauri... Tell me... How's your day...

Voice : my day is good son... How's yours...

O:( confuse)  why u talk in dad's voice...

Voice : I will try to copy his voice...

😂😂😂

O: (laughing)  ohh gauri... Stop joking yaar..

Voice : m not joking... M serious..

Now omm realize it's not gauri it's his father...

O:( shock)  dad...

Shivru and abhaya shock... Because janhvi still talking with abhaya...

But there is tejvi caught rikara red handed... Gauri stood in front of tejvi ambarrass... Janhvi stood there but talking with abhaya and tej talking with omm...

J:( to abhaya)  the game is over my son..

Abhaya hurriedly cut the call...

Ab: ( worried)  omm.. U r finish...

Shiru :( scared)  I think we all finish...

O:( gulp)  dad... Dad..

T: yes my son... M listening... Say...