eleven

Scene 1

After dinner... Ommru take gauri with them... They sat in a taxi and go towards bhavya's house...

10:15 pm..

They reach bhavya house...
Rudy knock the door... Bhavya open the door and shock to see the trio...

B: u all... This time...

Ru: bhavya... Can we enter inside first... Then talk...

Bhavya nooded and they come inside...

All sit on sofa... Then rudy said bhavya about rikara marriage and the problem... Bhavya first shock....

B: are you mad... M sorry... But I can't help you omm... U know my uncle..

O: I know bhavya... But please understand... Just for one day... I bring her back tomorrow night... And your uncle anti come in day after tomorrow...

R: yes bhavya... We have to help them..

B: but...

G: trust me bhavya.... I didn't trouble you more...

B: uff... U misunderstood me gauri... I didn't mean that...

O: then u agree?

After lot's of discussion bhavya agree... Ommru left gauri there and return after thanked bhavya...

Scene 2

Morning...

As expected tejvi come to meet omm...
Omm act like he is surprise... After few minutes tejvi go to omms room with shivommru...

They sit on bed while omm standing near them.... He pretend to be normal but inside he is really scared.... 😂😂😂

T: so my son... All OK...

O:( stammered)  yes... Yes dad... 😨😨😨

J: omm... I hope you don't hide anything from us...

Omm feel bad... Because of his mom.. He not hide anything from his mom but what to do...

O: no mom...

T: do you have a girlfriend?

Omm just shock to this sudden questions...

O: no... No dad... Who told you that..

T: I about to know that u bring a gf in party... Is it true...

Shivommru look at each other... Don't know how to answer...

J: omm... What happen... Is anything wrong...

O:( idea)  ohh... Mom, dad... That girl is Rudy's cousin sis... We bring her just for a prank... That's it... 😐😐😐😐

Ru: yes uncle... 😓😓😓

T: hmmm... I hope you are not lying...

Omm is silent...

Just than janhvi notice a duppatta on behind bedsit... She take it and confuse...

Shivommru is tap their forehead in mind.... How can they forget to hide it... 😓😓😓

J:( confused)  omm... This dupatta??  Who's dupatta is this?

O: wo... Wo... Mom... Wo.. 😣😣😣

T:( strictly)  say it omm...

O:( idea)  hahaha.😁😁😁😁.. It's anikas dupatta mom... Mistakenly shivaya bring it here... ( see towards shivaya)  right shivaya?

S:( stammered)  ye... Yes anti... Om... Omm is rit... Hahaha 😁😁😁

Tejvi feel something flashy... But they not ask them more... After some time tejvi told omm to concentrate on study and go for Bangalore ( their city)..

( uff... Bach gaya ommki)

Omm fall on bed with a thud... Finally all OK. ( but he don't know what is in my mind 😂😂😂)

Scene 3

In evening... Shivru and abhaya is not with omm.... They go out for some reason...

5:15 pm..

Omms phone ring.... It's bhavya...

On phone...

O: hello bhavya

B:( panic)  omm come here soon..

O:( confused)  what happen... Why u sound worried

B: uncle, anti is coming... U have to take gauri from here... Otherwise I will finish...

O: what... But u said they come tomorrow morning..

B: yes... But now they come...

O: but bhavya... How I bring gauri here... It's evening...

B: I don't know anything... Please come soon... Please yaar..

O: OK OK... Relax... M coming..

( ye le beta.... Ek aur problem.. Ab ise nikalke bata mereko 😂😂😂)

Omm is totally tensed... Because shivru and abhaya not here... And it's evening so all boys are here...

Scene 4

Somehow he bring gauri at the boys hostel... But the main problem is how to bring her to room...

Very carefully omm and gauri go to their floor... But just than ajaya saw them with neil and few friends...and this time they saw clearly that it's a girl... But not see her face because gauri cover her face with dupatta...

A: omm.. Stop...

Omm listen this but not turn... Rikara ran towards the room... Neil and ajaya follow them...

Omm quickly through gauri inside the room and close the door... He stood in front of door...

Neil and ajaya come there...

N: omm... Open the door... I see a girl inside your room...

O: what are you saying Neil... Are you mad... there is no girl...

A: no.. You are lying... We saw the girl...

O: no.. U misunderstood...

N: then open the door...

O: why... It's my room... My choice..

Soon their argument increase... Whole hostel are gather with the caretaker...
Neil complain against omm... And pressurized to open the door.... The caretaker told omm to open the door... But omm denied...

C: omm.. I warn you... Open the door..

O: sir... Believe me... There is nothing...

C: then why u not open the door...

Omm is not able to fight with all... There is no his friends to help him... But he try his best to protect gauri..

But the caretaker, Neil and ajaya forcefully push him and open the door...

Omm just close his eyes in fear... 😨😨😨

Omg... Now what happen... Can they caught gauri... Can they take action against omm... Let's see... 😉😉😉😉