seventeen

Scene 1

At OM

Gauri laying on bed... She is happy that tejvi accept her and she finally at her own home... This is a big mention...tejvi do all the rituals of gruha prabesh... They treat her like their own daughter...

She is happy but little sad... Because she miss omm badly... She remember all the things which he done for her... He is a perfect husband... A caring friend... She feel blessed to have him as her life partner...

She want to talk with him... But what to do... She don't want to denied tejvi...
So she console herself that it's only for 3 month...

3 months... Only... How she spent this three months without see and talk with him... She is too sad and try to sleep...

Scene 2

Omm tell them the plan and all agree... Rudy give his phone to omm...

Shivaya call gauri...

On call...

G: hii shivaya... H r u

Shi: m fine gauri... What about u...

G: ( sadly)  m fine... But I miss u all...

Shi: we also miss you... Ok listen... I want to talk with janhvi anti... Can u please give your phone to her... Her phone is unreachable...

G: ok...

She goes and give her phone to janhvi... Their dinner is over so tej do some his office work at his study room... And janhvi busy on TV..

Janhvi take the phone and said gauri to sleep... Gauri nooded and go to her room...

Then shivaya talk with janhvi...

And here omm call ramu kaka...

On call...

O: hello Kaka..

Ramu: hello omm baba... H r u

O: m fine kaka... What about u..

Ramu : m also fine... I meet choti Malkin... She is so good... M happy for u baba...

O:( smile) thank you.....Kaka.... I need a favor from u...

Ramu : just tell me baba... I will do it..

O:................

Ramu :( shock)  what are you saying baba.... If badi malkin or sahab ji caught me... Then...

O: ohh... Nothing will happen.. Why u scared... Just do it for me.. Please please please please please...

Ramu had not said no to omm ever... Omm knew it and now he take advantage of this...

( ek number ka chant chironta hai ye.. 😏😏😏)

Scene 3

Ramu come out of his room... The call is still on... He live in servant quarter but it inside the mention...

He slowly go to the hall... He saw janhvi...

Ramu:( scared)  omm baba... Badi malkin is here...

O: she not saw you... U just go na...

Ramu cross the hall and go upstairs... Janhvi not see him because she is busy with shivaya on phone...
It omms plan 😉😉😉

Finally ramu reach gauri room and knock the door... Gauri open and shock..

G: Kaka.. U here... U need anything..

Ramu give her his phone...

Ramu : ( low voice)  omm baba on call.. Take it and talk with him..

G:( shock)  what...

Ramu : ssshhh... Slowly choti malkin... U talk... I take my phone in morning...

Saying this he leave....gauri is still in shock... But after few seconds she smile widely... She close the door... And started dancing in happiness...jumping... Finally she talk with him..

O: hello.... Hello gauri... U there...

Gauri realize and stop dancing... Then she talk...

G: ( too happy)  hello omm... H r u

O:( relaxing smile)  missing u...

G:( blush)  miss you too...

( aaye haaye... Blushing Ri)

Scene 4

Ramu come downstairs... He is still scared to janhvi... But he passes easily... Because janhvi still busy on phone...

Here omm saw thumb to shivaya and shivaya say by to janhvi and cut the call...

Janhvi is little confused... But ignore it... Tej come there...

T: can gauri talk with omm..

J: no tej... How could she... Her phone is here with me... And omms phone is switch off... May be he is studying...

(Really... Study?..  U know nothing about your khuraphati son....  😂😂😂)

T: hmm... I know it's wrong to separate them...but.... Omm have to realize his mistake... How could he hide this big news from us...

J: I know tej... But I feel bad for gauri...

T: don't worry... We make her understand the situation...

J:( nooded)  and I know omm will sure realize his mistake...

( ye lo... Beta kaand pe kaand kiye ja raha hai... Aur maa baap ko kuch pata hi nehi... Jaago tejvi... Ankhe kholo.. 😂😂😂)

Scene 5

Our rikara... Talking continuously...
No... Not the romantic talk yaar..

Omm said her what he had done the whole day and gauri told him how she welcome here...

Omm told her about his childhood and gauri did the same...

(Dangerous situation me romance krte hai... But chance mila hai to dekhlo... Kya baaten kar rahe hai  😂😂😂)

They talking talking and talking... Lost with each other...
The truth is they want to listen their voice forever...

After few hours... Gauri see the watch..

On call..

G:( shock)  omg...

O: what happen..

G: omm... It's 3 am..

O:( see the watch)  what..

G: we have to sleep now..

O:( disappointed)  no please... Talk for some more time...

G: no... U had college tomorrow.. I mean today... Please sleep... Good night...

O:( sadly)  ok... Good night.. But ( teasing)  I will come there...

G: what... But how...

O: in your dreams...

G:( blushing)  omm...

O:( smile)  good night my blushing wife...

And he cut the call...

Gauri cover her face with her palm due to shy...

Both are slept with thought of each other...

Ye omm to chalak nikla yaar 🤔🤔🤔.. But... Can tejvi is fool... No way... So let's see.. How they caught their son's scandal 😂😂😂😂