thirteen

Scene 1

Night...
Boys are sit in tension... With chulbul... Ohh I mean gauri..

Ab: aarreeyy yaar don't take tension

Ab: aarreeyy yaar don't take tension.. All are sort out ..

O: how we not tensed yaar...

Just than omms phone ring... Omm receive it...

After cut the call he is happy...

G: what happen omm... Why u happy..

O:(happy)  ramu kaka call me... The detective is gone from here...

Ru: but how...

O: may be after meet me dad think and call the detective back..

S: ( sigh)  ohh.. Thank god... At least one problem is finish...

O: yes now we search a house for gauri...

A: hmm...

Just than someone call them for dinner... They take gauri with them because now all know about her....

Scene 2

All are sit on dining table and eat... Neil and ajaya sit in front of rikara and glare them... While rikara try to avoid them...

Neil think something...

N: hii chulbul... M Neil...

Rikara little shock ...

Ch: hi...

N: where are you from

Ch: barely...

Before neil ask more omm hold gauri 's hand and dragg her with him.. They already finish their dinner...

Aj : what are you doing neil...

N: I have a plan..

Aj : what plan...

Neil tell him the plan...

Scene 3

Morning... At the bathroom side...

All boys doing there work...
Omm come there with his frnds and chulbul...

Omm and chulbul stood in line while shivru and abhay go to other bathroom...

Ajaya come to chulbul...

Aj : hy chulbul good morning...

Ch: good morning...

Aj : what's up buddy

Saying this he hug her by side and patted her shoulder ( like boy's do)

Gauri little shock... But before she say something omm pull her from ajaya and hug her by side... Like someone snatch his favorite toy... He is angry that ajaya try to touch his wife... But who told to this jealous husband that gauri is a boy for ajaya...

Aj : what happen omm... I just want to friendship with him...

O:he is my friend... Don't try to get close to him..

Then he send gauri inside the bathroom... And stood outside... Ajaya stood there confuse...
Neil come there...

N: omm... Why u stood here like chulbul bodyguard... He is not a kid...

Omm ignore him... Shivru come after take bath... Omm give them responsibility of chulbul and go from there... After chulbul come shivru take her with them... They don't leave her alone for a second...

Neil and ajaya are confuse...

Scene 3

Omm not going college because he don't want to leave gauri alone... Because now all know about her...

Rikara go to see some house but unfortunately no one is good...

They return in evening...

In room...

G: omm.. Now what we will do...

O: don't worry gauri... Tomorrow we see other house...

G: OK..

At the same time ajaya paases the room... He listen a girl voice... And stood there... He try to listen their conversation...

G: I feel dirty omm.. And this weeg... Aahhh...

O: ok fine... Let's go to the bathroom... U fresh up... Till no one come from college... So no problem..

Aj : ( in mind)  a girl voice... Weeg... What was going on... I have to find out..

He hide behind wall... Rikara come out of the room.. Gauri still in chulbul dress...

They go to the bathroom and ajaya follow them... Rikara unaware about of it...

Scene 4

Gauri is inside the bathroom.... Omm stood outside.... And ajaya hide and observe them...

Just then gauri come out... With her real look...

Ajaya was totally shock... His jaw drop on floor... A boy go inside and a girl come out...
Omg... That means he is right... Omm hide a girl..

Gauri come out... Omm hold her hand and go to his room... To be careful that no one saw them...

But ajaya already see them....

Aj : ( to himself) omg... What  a game plan omm... But... U think u r so smart... Now I will show you...

Scene 5

N: what.... Chulbul is a girl...

Aj: yes Neil... I see her...

N: but how is this possible... N who is that girl...

Aj: his girlfriend...

N: what...

Aj: yes... His girlfriend... Who come to your party... It's the best opportunity Neil... To destroy omm...

N: u r right.... Now u will see in morning omm.. What is happen with u...

Aj : we think to use chulbul against omm... But she is already by his side..

N: don't worry ajaya...

Omg.... Ajaya and Neil know everything... What will happen now... Can rikara success to save themselves...