twenty two

Frnds... M little afraid... I hear some news that rikara leave ib..is it true??... It's heart breaking... 😭😭😭
but m little happy because they deserve better show...

The reason of my worry is... If rikara is not on screen... Can you still read my rikara story??because I had more new story in my mind... Please reply... Because writer is nothing without readers...

Scene 1

So tomorrow is rikara marriage and today is mehndi and sangeet function...

Gauri parents and brother also arrive there... All are busy now for preparation...

But omm is restless to talk with gauri while gauri feel the same... But due to this sudden marriage function both are not able to talk...

They meet after one month but still not talk properly...

Scene 2

At mehndi function...
Gauri wore a red and white lehnga while omm wore a red sherwani with white paijama...omm see gauri is breathtaking beautiful...
While gauri is also see the most handsome boy...

The function start... Mehndi girl apply mehndi on gauri's hand while rikara staring each other....

Their frnds teasing them in which rikara blushing... Mehndi girl wrote omm's name on her hand...

After done the mehndi... The girl gang dancing and boys admire them...

Gauri show her hand to omm from little far to skip from everyone's eyes.. She ask him in sing that how it looking...

Omm smile and sing that it's beautiful but not more than her...

Which gauri blush... And then she saw omm giving her a flying kiss... She just ran and hide herself behind janhvi... Due to shy...

(🙈🙈🙈🙈)

Omm just smile to see her antics...
The function is over with lot's of teasing and giggles...

Scene 3

At night... It's sangeet...
Gauri wore a blue green lehnga while omm also wearing a blue sherwani...
The function start by elders... Tejvi and gauri parents dancing while youngsters cheer them...

After that the youngers dance with their respective partners and the guest also join...

Rikara dancing with lost in each other eyes...
Suddenly omm pinch gauri belly...
Gauri scream in pain...
All ask her what happen... Omm also ask him innocently that he did nothing..

(Dramebaaz chironta 😉😉😉)

Gauri crush him under breath and told everyone she is fine...

Omm chuckle....
They again start dancing and again the naughty omm do the same... But this time gauri only blushing... And try to stop him...

After that function is over... Rikara try hard to talk with each other but fail.. And now janhvi declared that rikara not see each other before marriage...

Rikara is sad....
There is a hug room for boys... (Not including abhishek... He stay in other room)

And another room for girls...
Because it's late night and all are tired so all are fast asleep except two... Our rikara...

Both are so happy for their marriage but little sad that they not talk with each other...

Thinking about each other they slept..

Scene 4

Morning...

The haldi function is held in different rooms... So rikara not seeing each other...
Again they fail to talk...

Scene 5

After the function... Omm take a bath and sit on bed... Their marriage is held after few hours and omm is restless to meet gauri...

Boys come there while laughing on something.... They saw omm is sad ..

Shi : hy omm... What happen yaar...

Ru: why u sad...

O:( sad) I want to meet gauri yaar..

N: why u behave like this year... U with her just after few hour...

Ab: and after that you talk with her for life time...

O:( get up and irritate) u r not understand guys... I want to confess her before our wedding.. that... I.. I love her..

All:( shock) what...

O: (smile) yes I love her...

Ru: thank god u realize... Otherwise I thought u confess it after u become daddy...

(😂😂😂😂)

O: shut up Rudy..

All laugh...

O: I love her since I see her for the first time... Before our marriage...

All:( shock) what...

Shi: u mean...

Ab: u hide it from us...

Ru: please tell us na... How u fall for her...

O: I want to tell her first... And this time u all make a plan for me...

Shivru, abhaya: what..

O: yes...

Shi: but how...

O:( angry) I don't know... Just do it..

Ru: but omm...

Before he complete his sentence.. Omm hold his collar angrily..

O:( angry) I don't care.... I want.... To... Meet... Her.... Right now...

All are shock because omm now on his OSO mood...

(Omg... 😂😂😂)

N: oye... Let's do something yaar... Otherwise this OSO kill anyone...

Aj : u r rit...

Ru:( try to console) OK... OK Mr OSO... Relax please..

Omm leave him...

Ru:( sigh) u go to the garden... We will send gauri there...

All shock...

Shi: do u had any plan rudy...

Ru: yes...

O: (warning) fine... But if gauri not come then..

Ru: I know... U kill anyone...

All laugh... Omm go to the garden... And boys start to execute their plan...

Ohh... So this time friends make a plan for omm... Can they succeed... Can omm confess before the wedding... How he fall for her before their marriage... 🤔🤔🤔🤔Let's see..