Chapter 1

Today is the first day of school. Me and my mom are in the car. She looks as if she is thinking about something else, but I ask her anyway. "Mom, What was it like on your first day of shield academy?"

"Well if your nervous don't be. Just show people your powers." she responded.

"But really, what was it like?" I ask her again.

"If you wanna know, fine. No one believed I had powers except Mr. Fury, we had him over for dinner a couple times. Well he told me to show my powers in front of the whole class. After they saw they apologized. Now in each subject you are asked to show your powers in front of the class." she told me.

I just nod and look out the window. Out side the scenery is nice work trees that leaves are falling.(This place in fall.) After we pass all the pretty trees we see it, Shield Academy.

It has the same scenery as before but you can still she the gigantic school. It is made from Marble and looks amazing and it's campus is huge. On the roof of the tallest building you can just see one of Shields Air crafts.

My mom takes me in and as we pass all the people I can see their all jealous of me.

My mom takes us to the office were a woman is waiting. "Hello Maria. McKenna this is Ms. Hill." My mom says.

Then Ms. Hill hands us papers and then we go. "What are those?" I ask her.

"They are your student information forms. Your schedule, dorm room, map of the campus, you make it." she tells me as walk out of the building and go towards another one. It looks fancier then the other smaller buildings. Probably for higher class students. I think.

We walk in and right by the door is my room. Building A Dorm A. We walk in and it is certainly bigger than the regular dorm. Or has two rooms for me and my roommate, a full kitchen, a couch with a TV and coffee table by it, a bathroom, and a table with four chairs around it. Probably for guests if they come.

My mom sees my face and days "Well, Mr. Fury insisted you get a deluxe dorm."

All of a sudden another girl comes out of one of the rooms and hugs me. "You must be McKenna, I'm Hailey. We are totally alike because my parents are avengers too! Antman and Wasp." she says excitedly.

"Awesome!" I said excitedly because this means she wouldn't be getting all the attention. "Do your parents teach here too?"

"Yes! Dad teaches probable thinking and Mom teaches gym." she says elated.

"Well I'll leave you for now, classes start tomorrow. See you two then." My mom says as she walks out the door.

"What do your parents teach?" Hailey asks me.

"Mom teaches flexibly and dad teaches aim class." I tell her.

"Cool! Well you better get your self moved in. My room is the one the right, yours is one the left." She says.