Chapter 7

McKenna's POV

I wait on the room with Tanya while waiting for Cole and Hailey to come back with Cathy.

"I can't believe this!" Tanya yells infuriated.

"What?" I ask starting to get a headache of her complaining.

"They are all doing this on purpose. I know it. They all hated me from the start. Soon your going to 'check up on them' and leave me alone in such a horribly designed room." Tanya says whining.

"Look, I promise you, once again, that is not the case. Plus this room is not horribly designed. It's just not for to your taste, which I am starting to hate." I say for the last time.

"Whatever." Tanya says not wanting to admit defeat.

Soon after Hailey and Cole come into the room holding each other's hands. Cathy is nowhere to be seen." Well? What happened?!" I ask.

"Mr. Pym would not let is get Cathy, but on the bright side me and Hailey got together!" Cole says excited.

Inside I feel a little disappointed but I try to push it down. " That's... great." I say with a fake smile.

"We know!" Hailey days totally oblivious to my feelings.

"Well while you to love birds were probably making out, I decided to quit the team. Good bye!" Tanya says.

"What?!" Cole, Hailey, and me yell at the same time.

"Yep." She says simply them walls out making sure to slam the door behind her.

We all sit in silence for what feels like days but was probably only about a minute. "I suppose I should probably tell Mr. Fury." I say sadly.

Everyone nods so I walk out the door to Mr. Fury's office. Before you get to his office you stand in front of Ms. Hill's office and ask for her permission to go into his office. "Ms. Hill, may I go into Mr. Fury's office?" I ask innocently.

She looks at me with a simple look and says" No." I stand there stunned for a bit.

"Well, why?" I ask.

"He is with your mother." Ms. Hill says.

"Fine, I'll just wait here." I say pointing at a chair near the office.

She nods in agreement. This will take awhile won't it? I thought annoyed.

***

Cathy's POV

I am so bored in detention. An hour in this prison?! It sucks! I start taping my fingers to be stopped by Mr. Pym "Would you please not, miss Renning? It is very annoying."

Forty more minutes in this place! "Of course."

Just then Hailey, alone this time, came in. "Dad I realize it's a bad time but I really need to talk to Cathy. Then she can go back to detention." boredomd her dad.

After a bit of a pause he sighed and said. "Fine but make it quick. And stay where I can see you."

"Of course, daddy!" She said giving her dad a kiss on the check. Then she lead me to the doorway.

"What is it?" I ask, thankful she came to interrupt my boredom.

"It's Tanya. She quit the unstoppables." She said urgently.

"What?!" I half screamed.

"I know horrible. McKenna's telling Mr. Fury, Cole trying to get Tanya to come back, and, well, I'm here." She said.

"No duh. Thanks for telling me." I day and head back to my seat of boredom.

***

Cole's POV

"Tanya!" I say, finally finding her.

"No Cole! I'm not coming back! You guys have no respect for me." She said back.

"But you're wrong! All of us show you respect!" Cole said back.

"Really?" Tanya said happily. Then she came over and kissed me.

"I'm sorry but... Remember me and Hailey?" Cole said.

"Oh that's right." She sneered then ran away.

***

McKenna's POV

Finally Mr. Fury came out of his office. "Mr. Fury! There you are! I need to speak with you." I day running to to him.

"Um... Okay. Come into my office he says looking at my mom.

We walk into his office and we both sit down. Before he can day anything I start talking. " Now let's get to the chase. Tanya quit the unstoppables because she thought boo one respected her. She was definitely wrong. We have agreed that we will try to get her back in bit if and, if I have a opinion in how she will probably act, when she says no, you are in charge of either making her go in or finding a replacement. We will get to you on what she says and if it's a no tell us if she will be joining us once again. Thank you for your time but now I must get back to my friends. Goodbye. " I say quickly. I then leave letting Mr. Fury take it all in while looking at the empty space that I sat seconds earlier.