Chapter 5

After classes the next day, I walk up to Mr. Fury. At first I can't find him until 4:00, 1 hour after school! I find him coming in the main doors and walk up to him. "Where were you?" I ask.

"None of your buisness. Now did you figure out your group's name?" Mr. Fury answered me seriously

"We decided on The Unstoppables, sir." I said in a respectable manner.

"McKenna, I have known your parents for a long time. I just want to ask you one thing. How did you turn into such a polite girl." Mr. Fury asked with a hint of humor in his voice.

"To tell you the truth, sir, I'm only polite around you." I told him, smiling.

"OK, how's tutoring going for you?" Mr. Fury asked, this time serious.

"It's not the worst and, believe me, I love Lily but it's still learning." I said trying to add humor to the conversation, knowing that it barely ever happens with Mr. Fury.

"OK I better get going, bye." He said with no humor.

I walk up stairs to my room getting ready to get tutored. When i open my door I find

Cole on my couch playing video games. "What do you think your doing?" I ask him.

"Well, Hailey gave me a spare key to your room so I can play video games whenever I want." Cole responded.

I sigh. I knew she had a crush on him but did she really have to give him our spare key? I asked myself in my mind.

"Look, I have tutoring soon so please just leave." I say as the door bell rings. "That's them!"

I open the door and in front of the door is lily and another girl. The girl has brownish-blonde hair with green streaks through it. The girl looks past me towards Cole. "You have video games?!" She screams and rushes toward the couch and picks up a controller and starts playing with Cole.

I give Lily a questioning look and she shrugs " Her name is McKayla. Call her Kay for short. I originally brought her to help me rotor you but she doesn't seem to want to get away from the couch to help." Lily days as Kay makes a hissing noise at us and turns back to the TV.

I shrug back and then lead her to my room where we could get started. As we walk to the my room the door opens and Hailey walks in.

*****************************************

I walk in to my room to find Cole playing video games, as I expected when I gave him the spare key, a girl playing with him and McKenna and lily heading towards McKenna's room. The door shuts behind her and she walls to the couch to sit next to Cole on the side that doesn't have the girl on. "Cole, who is this girl?" I whisper in his ear.

Before he can answer the girl speaks up. " I can introduce myself, thank you very much. My name is McKayla but you can call me Kay. I came here with Lily.  I originally came to help McKenna but you have video games so yeah. " The girl, Kay, says.

"Well nice to see you, Kay. I'm Hailey." I say as politely as possible.

I pick up a controller and play with them. Getting to know Kay and trying to make Cole like me.