Chapter 8

Cole's POV

So Hailey's over protective. When I was trying to ask McKenna when the meeting was she was angry because I didn't ask her (even though she was soooooooooooooo far away) first. Turns out McKenna and Hailey will be babysitting so I guess it's not tonight. It's a Friday night and I have nothing to do. Should I call Hailey? No. That would sound too needy which is not Cole Sounder. I think.

I'm in my room. I'm actually in my living room. It's just and couch and old fashioned TV but it works. I sit down on the couch and pull out MT computer. Minecraft here I come! I think and realize that for once the thought of minecraft wasn't that exciting. What is wrong with you?

Too much is on my mind. I can't stop thinking about Tanya. I'm afraid I'm the reason she left. Maybe if I won't have hooked up with Hailey this would never have happened. I slam my first down on the couch. My room mate comes out from hood room to see what the nose was. He is a very shy guy who mostly studies and reads. I don't know much about him but he seems nice. "Why did you do that?" He asks.

"Girls." I say.

"Well I haven't dated ever so I don't understand." He says.

In about to let him leave when I suddenly get an idea. "Wait! I will get you a girlfriend." I say determinedly.

McKenna's POV

Babysitting is horrible! Me and Hailey are babysitting twins so she gets over odd the monsters and I get the other. In most cases one is good and the other is bad. In this case both are horrible. The one Hailey has, Ralph, refuses to sleep and the one I have, Casey, refuses to eat. "Come on, it's only a little bit." I tell him. "No,!" He says pushing it away. This was going on for awhile until the food is pushed onto my face. "Now that's crossing the line! You are too easy what little is left here right now! If you don't I will make you starve! Your lucky you even have this food!!!! You know why because your parents work hard for it! Show then some respect!" I scream. He shovels the food on his mouth obiediantly. Then I get him and his brother in some PJs. Them I put them in bed and shut off the lights. I hate it when I have to do that.

"That was... Amazing!" Hailey says. "Do you know of something like that would work for Cole?"

"Boyfriend Troubles? I can help you with that!" I say.

Cole's POV

Now for the ultimate win. Become a friend with my roommate, Matt, and have Tanya back on the team. I ring the doorbell of Tanya's door with Matt right next to me. "Are you sure this will work?" He asks.

"Of course!" I say.

He gulps after a sandy haired girl with long hair comes up to the door. "Hi I'm Grace!" She sees me. "Oh your here for Tanya. Well she's right here."

She let's us see Tanya with her hair down for once on means and a T-shirt. "It must be really bad!" I say.

She nods then goes to one of the rooms. "Hi Tanya. I thought since you were so sad is give you a boyfriend." I say. "Meet Matt."