Chapter 3

The first day of school was awesome! But my favorite class was the first one. Or was supposed to be technology with Mr. Stark, but instead Mr. Fury came in.

"Now class I know your all excited for Mr. Stark and his amazing world of technology, but today's class will be about something else. I like to do This work different teachers each year and it's his turn." Mr. Fury announces.

"I like Mr. Fury. He sometimes comes for dinner at my house." I whisper to Hailey who sits next to me.

She nods."Sometimes he comes to my house to." She whispers back.

"Now what I like to do is all everyone to show their powers or why they think they should be a shield agent report. If it's a report just hand it in now." Most of the class hands it in but Hailey, three other people, and me. "OK now the five people with powers show us. First Hailey."

Hailey goes up there. "I can become any animal I want." then she turns into a bunny, then fly, then wolf, then carry, and finally into a bird. Then she turns back into herself. The class applauds her while she goes back to her seat.

"Very good Hailey. Now Cathy." Mr. Fury says before a brunette with glasses in a Uniform-even though there is no uniform for this school- goes up.

"I can read other people's minds. Mr. Fury, think of a number from 1-100." She says.

"OK, I've got it." Mr. Fury tells her.

"76." She says immediately. Every one claps for her.

"Great Cathy! Now Tanya." Mr. Fury says.

A blonde with an elegant dress on comes up. " I can float." she says as she floats up into the air and around the class room. Every one claps.

"Very great job Tanya. Now Cole." Mr. Fury says as a guy with brunet hair and a T-shirt and jeans, similar to what in wearing, comes up.

"I can control people." He says and then makes Mr. Fury walk around the class room singing and dancing the chicken song. Everyone laughs but when he stops Mr. Fury is now laughing.

"That was... interesting. Last but not least McKenna." Mr Fury says as I walk up.

"I can teleport." I say as I teleport around the room. Everyone claps.

"Now that we have 5 people in this class, you 5 ate going to become a group of heroes there. Decide your name by next week. End of class." Mr. Fury announces as we all look at each other, me and Hailey excited and the others sad.

"How about after school we meet up in our room. After all," I say pointing at me and Hailey when I said our "we have video games."