Chapter 10

McKenna's POV

"I'm going to kill you!" Hailey screams at me.

"Um I'm sorry but for what?" I ask.

"Don't pretend you don't know." She hisses.

"But I don't." I say.

"Your the reason he broke up with me. Because he wants to date you!" Hailey says crying.

"I'm sorry if that's right but I'm sure that's not." I try to reassure her.

"Just shut up!" She says crying on the couch.

Then Cole comes in. "Hailey! For the last time we are through! Stop sending me love notes!" He screams.

"But I love you!" She screams.

"Well I used to feel the same way but not anymore! Your so annoying! And McKenna! Don't tell people how to treat me! Do you think your some kind of expert?!" Cole screams. "Your lucky I even showed up to this meeting."

Them Tanya comes in. "I hate this but I'm rejoining the team. Only because I'll be expelled if I don't." Tanya says giving Cole a death stare.

"Oh! Your mad at me! I should be mad at you little miss let's trick Cole!" Cole screams.

"How did you find out?!" Tanya asks.

"Your roommate Grace told me!" He says proudly.

"Let me guess you left me for her too?!" Hailey screams.

"Ooooo! You broke up with her! Drama!" Tanya says.

"Shut up!" Hailey screams.

Cathy walks in to the screaming mess. "What is going on?" She asks me.

"They all are mad at eachother. Hailey's mad at Cole cause he's a ladies man and she thinks that's why he b broke up with her and she's mad at Tanya cause she mocks her pain. Cole's mad at Cathy cause she keeps leaving him love letters and at Tanya cause she tried to trick him or something. Tanya's mad at Cole cause of him rejecting her and Cathy cause she hates the entire team." I explain.

"OK..." She says.

"Can we bring this meeting to order?" I ask the fighting triangle.

"If you must." Hailey says starting down Tanya.

"Um... We meet today to read a note sent to us by Mr. Fury." I say.

"Why wouldn't he come here and say it to us in person?" Cole asks.

"He is currently in Japan discussing with Japanese Government." I inform them.

"Well open it already!" Tanya screams.

"Fine." I say and open the letter and read it out loud. "Dear Unstoppables, I am truly sorry to not tell you this in person but Japanese government required to talk to me. They have told me of a Japanese terrorist that is out of the ordinary. The Japanese S.H.I.E.L.D. agency had an agent who had the power of controlling temperature had recently revolted and ran to America. Everyone else has been so terribly busy that it seems it's your time to shine. I hope you have been doing plenty of training and grown together as a team. Well thank you for reading this andi hope you can send me a reply letter. Not an email or anything. Please make it a letter. From- Mr. Fury."

"I'm not working with those two!" Tanya, Hailey, and Cole day pointing at the other 2 on the hate triangle.

I make a face palm. "Well we can't exactly say no. First of all this is a very serious matter and second if all its our first mission. If we refuse this our chance of missions will go down." I say.

"Well then count me out!" Tanya says walking out the door.

"Me too!" Cole says walking after her.

"I'm not doing this either." Hailey says about to go out the door when she realizes this is her dorm. Then she walks into her room.

"Well as much as I want to do this, we can't do it just us two." Cathy says.

"I know. But we are missing out on a great opportunity." I say.

"I know." She says.

"I'll send him a response letter saying we can't." I say. "Just go back to your room."

"OK. See you tomorrow." She says.

I pick up a peice of printing paper and a pen and start writing.

Dear Mr. Fury

I'd love to say yes in this letter but I can't. We have been having dinner troubles in the team and have to refuse. I wish you the best of luck in finding this horrible man or whatever he is.

Thank you for understanding,
        McKenna Barton

I write the letter and am about to send it in the mail. I can't. I think then rip up the letter and take a new peice of paper.

Dear Mr. Fury,

We here in the Unstoppables would love to take care of this dangerous criminal! We will do anything to help you! If we require anything else we will write to you.

Thank you for the opportunity,
      McKenna Barton and the other          Unstoppables