Previously and prologue

As Jasmine succeeds to flee her home world to the one that the Leonardo she fell for now lives in, she meets him and his brother's as they grow closer in a few days... The Jasmine she had taken place of had told her brother's of what must have happened as the turtles plan to go there to get there sister back.

The problem in that plan was there girlfriends were mutated and raped, Jas had saved Nari and Clover, as Venus was too far gone and later killed, the turtles, there friends, Splinter and the other Jasmine was sent back to the world Jas refused to go back to as the three last girls left their boyfriends to stay with Jas to be together as friends and to be happy at last after all this time apart from one another.

******

"M-Mikey... Faster please" Jas moaned out, the two were in the shower back in the turtle's home and out of the Foot base, now that they were all safe, the three girls decided to go on there own and try to start a new life in this new dimension they were in, her stomach was now very swollen and she could give birth at any moment so the four wanted to be there for it so while Leo, Raph and Donnie were on a quick night patrol and Mikey was with Jas... In the shower "You like it when I go fast?" he asked, her hands were on the wall as Mikey watched her facial expression as he moved deep inside of her at the moment "M-Mikey... My water broke" she gasped out, his eyes widen as he pulled out and got her to lay down on him as he shut the shower off and stopped the water.

This came faster than hoped, the guys should be there for this and they sadly weren't there making him need to do this on his own with her "OK, just relax and breath... Your water needs to drop a bit and by then i'm sure the guys will be here" Mikey explained making Jas quickly nod and pant as the pain grew worse, he had to contact his brothers so they would know what was going on "Mikey?" he heard from the bedroom "In here!! She's gone into labor!!" he yelled and quickly Raph and Leo rushed in as then Donnie came back with everything he needed for the birth "How long?" he asked "Not too long ago... A few minutes maybe" Mikey replied making Donnie nod as he moved between her legs as she shouted in pain.

It was heartbreaking to hear from her at the moment, but it was something that would happen with the child on the way "Mikey, keep holding her hand as she needs support in all of this, Raph get ready to hand me what I need when I say it and Leo... I'll pass the baby to you so you take care of cleaning" Donnie explained making them nod as Jas screamed once more from the pain, the moment he ordered her to push... She went at it without being told twice about it "You can do it Jas... Your not alone this time" Mikey whispered as she nodded and cried from the pain which by reflex Leo wiped away the sweat and tears, she looked at him and smiled weakly before pushing again.

The pain was clear on her face as she pushed and then rested from it all, it was horrible to watch as none of them could do anything to help ease her pain... All they could do at the moment was talk to her and wipe her face from sweat "Your almost done Jas" Donnie said as Leo wiped her forehead from sweat, the pain was agonizing for her and she felt like she was being torn into two from the baby "Just a bit more" Mikey then whispered making her look at him with a nod and one last push as they all then heard the baby cry, Mikey looked to see sea green skin on a baby mutant turtle girl which after she was clean and wrapped in a towel was handed to him.

He smiled at her as he then turned towards Jas... Only to see her asleep as Raph held her close to him, they all smiled at her as Donnie began cleaning her before Raph carried her to bed where they would let her rest as Donnie took care of the baby "I need to know her weight and see if she's healthy" Donnie explained making them nod as Raph held her closer to him as she slept, when Donnie came back with the baby in arm the group was in bed but Jas was still sleeping but this time Raph and Leo had joined her as Mikey watched his brother walk in with his daughter "She alright?" Mikey asked making Donnie smile and nod.

"She's healthy and everything is fine with her" Donnie said making Mikey nod as Donnie handed his daughter back to him, Donnie then moved to join them in bed as Mikey then went to sleep with Donnie watching them for a moment before smiling and closing his eyes to get some sleep... But without knowing, something bad was going to happen to them soon, Donnie had to check the security to discover a portal had open but for a brief moment making him think that nothing bad would happen so he had no reason to speak about it to them unless it got worse so he decided to keep it to himself as he snuggled into Jas for the night since later on she would be with Raph for there child together.

Yet... Why did he feel like this was only going to get worse the more time passed? And why it felt like this was about Jas once more? He had to work on keeping her safe before this happened again with the portal... Before it was too late.