Healing all around

After getting stitches and painkillers given to him, Raph was carried to Jasmine's room to rest in until he healed and was better, of course there was a chance that Raph would be sick later on but it was the best to have him rest and to be watched if anything happened, Jas watched him and moved to be by his side as he slept... She didn't want to be away from him so she didn't move away other then to get cleaned up, Donnie checked the two eggs each time he came over to make sure everything was fine, Mikey on the other hand brought food for the two to eat as Raph woke up with a cold from the rain.

As for Leo... He went out to find the ones who harmed Raph all this time, he wanted them to suffer much like Raph must have suffered... But he wanted it worse to the ones who harmed his brother, he never found anything and would come back feeling like he failed them to figure out who harmed Raph... But Jas would always tell him he would find them soon enough, but for now he had to rest so he did as she requested while Raph was trying to get better from his cold with the hopes that he would soon be able to fight once more to then be happy with Jas and his brother's, they all knew that it was only a matter of time before her brother's come to try and take her from them but at least they would have happy memories with her.

Raph would at times get confused, he sadly would get confused and his sight would be foggy so he won't remember some things that happen because of his cold at the time, none of them minded and simply did there best to help him out when they could, sometimes Jas would do her best to help him by having him sleep or eat some soup, Leo did make some tea for Raph the moment his brother could sit up while not just looking ready to pass out for some reason, he was doing well but that was it and he would always try to speak to them as clearly as he could to thank them.

It took him a few days before Raph was back on his feet and training, of course there was much to do as he told them who it was that attacked him "Jasmine's brother's... Looks like there done trying to get her back" he said making them now know that there was nothing to do but train and wait for them to come for the kill... So Leo began getting there friends ready to be out there to save there lives or to get the kids to there homes to be safe, they were also getting security ready with the people of the city told about the other set of turtle's coming to kill having everyone ready with weapons and there phones fully charged to call for help when there spotted.

This also meant training, Jas didn't want them to not be prepared so they made sure to train and rest while being ready to fight at anytime even when there to be sleeping at the time, it just worked in a way for all of them as then they set up everything to keep them safe before they get near to where they would be resting or staying safe, Jas did of course hate there new situation as now they had to wait before getting married even when they have her wedding dress and this was something she hated badly since she really wanted the wedding to happen now, but this had to be taken care of first and Leo said as a promise that once this battle was done with then they would get married and truly be happy.

Jas allowed this as she knew full well that it was there most important task at hand right now and if they don't do it soon... Who knows what might happen to them so she focused on her training like they were doing and on caring for there two daughter's with the eggs that would soon hatch with her and Raph watching them to come out to see the world they know and love so much, the two when together just watching the eggs would talk about names for the little ones with the hope that things would be amazing for them as they then saw the eggs moving making there eyes widen as Raph moved closer as one of the eggs began to crack and break making there eyes widen as a small hand popped out making him touch it gently as he then helped the egg open fully to let out a little female turtle tot with beautiful violet eyes.

Jas was so happy at this as she turned tot he second egg who moved and she helped to show a male tot with bright golden eyes making her begin to cry as she held her son close to her chest, Raph smiled and contacted Donnie to come over and check over the two little ones... He did rush over and got to work so they could choose there names "I like Violet for our daughter... And maybe Samuel for our son?" she suggested and Raph not being able to resist her agreed on the names... He actually liked them so why would he say no to them? He had no reason to go against them so they got to work in caring for the two before getting them with there half sisters who were having there naps together in a crib "Will need another one or a bigger crib" Mikey said making Donnie say he would work on the crib problem for them later on making them all nod and then get some sleep.

Healing was all around them, they were better from what happened to Raph but now they were training and getting ready for that very last battle they would have against Jasmine's old brother's... With the hopes that it would at last be over.

To be continued...

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story like I did with working on it... But this series will need to be put on hold for a bit as I have many stories to work on right now and I need to do them before I can make the last book for the series I made and I promise this one will be the final one!

PAL out!