Happy days!

The next few days were filled with security watched for any portals and or Jasmine's brother's, they wouldn't let anyone near Jas at any cost and if they weren't doing that well they were training to be ready to fight them instead in case they have anything ready to take her back, Jas watched them of course and could tell that Donnie didn't want to right now get her pregnant if she's going to get opened up and die from it right afterwords making her simply wait for him, the brother's could tell she was also worried about all of this since she might die in the end if everything happens like in the dream she had.

"Jasmine? Do you want to take a bath with me?" she turned to find Raph walking over to her, everyone had gone to the lab to check security but Jas went to look at her two eggs so for Raph to come talk to her was new "Sure" she said simply making him smile as the two walked to her room to get in the bath to relax a bit together, she sighed the moment her foot touched the water making Raph chuckle as he walked over with the supplies to wash her body and first took out the scrub brush for her back knowing full well that she was stress and this would do good for her "This is going overboard, why can't you just make it so you get notified when something happens?" she asked making Raph stop.

He never thought about that, in the end they had made sure to keep watch but to simply be notified when something happens would be better, he got back to work with scrubbing her down as she moaned in pleasure to what he was doing making him smile as Raph turned to see his brother's walk in to join them in the bath, Leo got next to her so to start scrubbing her body with soap while Mikey cared for her feet who seemed to always have dry skin there and Donnie worked on her hair, she had her eyes closed while relaxing to everything the boys were doing to her body to shower with her with there love.

This was what she needed, to be with them after all the hard work they have done to keep her safe from her other brother's who simply want to force her back home when there was no way she would do something like that, they smiled at her as they finished up cleaning her to then get her out of the bath, they began drying her off to then get her to bed as Raph told them what Jas asked as they got her dressed and into bed, they realized how right she was as Leo made a plan "Donnie, see if Karai and her teams could supervise surveillance around the city for her brother's" he said making him nod as he got in contact with her and explained everything to her as she hung up and got to work.

When she woke up later on, she was surprised at the sight of the boys dressed in geisha kimono's for some reason making her look at them confused "What the heck?" she asked making them chuckle as she watched them walk over to her, she then took in there scents and she simply felt wet and turned on as her body was screaming out to be fucked by one of them right now, they all smiled down to her as she slowly fell back on the bed as she was being watched and slowly stripped making her blush as she began to wonder on what they would do to pleasure her right now making her begin to pant at the ideas running around in her head at what might happen to her.

"Do you wish for us to care for you?" Leo asked making her once again confused as she watched them in wonder, she had no idea of what to say to them right now as instead she watched them and kept quiet which they said nothing and simply watched her in silence as she tried to focus on them while not a single word came out of her mouth "Is something wrong mistress?" Donnie asked making her eyes widen as she remembered the last time she heard that, it was Leo and Raph who called her that name so she knew who she was to them... A sort of leader or someone who could order them to kill and they wouldn't even blink or talk back to her demands.

She still wasn't able to say anything as she was trying to wrap her head around all this... But it was harder then she thought as there scents were literally clouding her mind and she sadly couldn't focus on what she wanted to say or do, Raph then began to nuzzle her gently as Mikey peppered kisses all over her body making her moan in pleasure as all she could think about was to get fucked by one of them right now so badly, and then she felt it... A finger moving inside of her and she moaned from the pleasure as her body twitched in pleasure making them churr in pleasure and want for her as they slowly began to undress before her while she began to move to slowly sit up to watch them in a better view.

Of course there was the use of protection, Donnie was to have her carry his child and for now he didn't want to have both her and Leo's dreams happen for really with his child being forced out and Jas dying from it, but they used toys to give them even more pleasure and this made them all enjoy it even more then before now, the next day Jasmine woke up tired and sore... She liked feeling like that after a night of sex, she slowly got up and walked towards a mirror to see her full body and how bite marks and hickeys were everywhere on her skin... She loved them very much, with a smile as she got the shower ready and got in to wash herself, then the sounds of the boys coming in made her turn and giggle as they began there day together.

This was what they needed, a good and normal routine of them together and happy until there wedding, of course that had to be planned bit by bit and then there was many other things to have prepared and they couldn't worry about anything for now.