At last

A few weeks went by making Jas wake up to the gentle touches that made her moan in pleasure, opening her eyes slowly she turned her eyes to see Donnie to her left holding her hand gently as to her right Mikey was kissing her body, Leo on the other hand was under her to keep her supported as Raph gets her wet for what was to come from him which caused her to moan out her need for him to pleasure her with himself inside of her which made him smirk as her other three lovers simply kept by her side as she waited for Raph to finally fill her up.

She gasped and moaned loudly when Raph pushed deep inside of her making him smile and nuzzle her neck, so she would know it was fine making her smile to him as he began to move making her moan in pleasure as her nails dug into his skin making him simply churr in pleasure from the pain she was giving him now, Donnie smiled at her face as she looked deep in her pleasure at the moment making him lean towards her ear to whisper dirty things that Raph would do to her and then what he and his brothers would do as Raph pinned her still while watching, it pleasured her quickly that she came just then making each thrust Raph made easy for them to hear.

They all smiled as Jasmine's head leaned back onto Leo as she moaned in pleasure at each thrust Raph did inside of her, it was out of her control now as she was too deep into the pleasure given to her as she came once more as Raph then turned her to her side and kept going as she gasped and then moaned, Mikey churred from the strong scent that Jas and Raph were making together at the moment from the hardcore sex they were having no... Sex wasn't what they called it, sure her old brothers called it rape or even 'fake sex' but to them it was love making and they were happy to do it as many times as they could when she wanted it or even asked for it from them, they fact that she was happy after there act... The moment they see the smile on her sleeping form it made them smile too.

When morning came, the boys woke up to Jas and the babies not in bed "Where did she go!?" Raph asked in a panic, they looked around the room before leaving and running around the place to try and find her in worries that something happened while they slept, Leo was the one to call them with finding the three in the kitchen, when they ran in it was to seeing Jas cooking breakfast Autumn was in her high chair while Maya was in Leo's arms as he stayed behind Jas as she cooked, the three sat down at the table as Leo then joined them with Maya still in his arms making them smile as Jas then came over with plates of hot food for each of them with Jas then holding Maya to feed her first.

"What should we do today?" she asked as she set Leo's tea and Donnie's coffee beside there plates, it had been like this for the last few weeks now and they were all happy with figuring out where to go so Jas knew her way around the evolved form of New York city "How about central park? You haven't been there yet and we can see all kinds of things from there" Donnie suggested making her smile and nod at the idea as she then fed Autumn as Raph then went to clean the dishes while Leo prepared with the help of Mikey and Donnie a bath for them as the girls take a nap and get watched by Splinter who was coming in a few minutes.

After setting the girls in a crib she joined the boys in the bath making her smile as they washed her, they cared for her the whole time and made sure that everything was alright for her "Should we watch a movie tonight?" Leo asked making her look at him and then nodded to the idea "I think it's Mikey's turn to pick the movie" she said making them look at there little brother "Nope, I did it last time... It's Raph's turn now" Mikey replied as they then nodded and got back to washing Jas and then as Donnie and Raph got her dry, Leo and Mikey picked out her outfit making Jas smile at them and there kindness as Splinter then came in just as they were ready to get going "Please do have fun today my children" he said making them nod as Jas smiled to him before they got going.

Leo drove as Donnie and Mikey wrote down what they should see and do today while Raph stayed next to her, she smiled to him as she leaned onto his shoulder making them smile at how happy and content she looked at the moment with her eyes closed like she was taking a nap at the moment until they arrive to central park, Raph simply moves her gently to wake her up so she could see where they were now and at the moment she saw... She simply smiled and begged for them to get going to look around making the four chuckle and get out as she ran out to see the park "A bit to hyper don't you think Leo?" Donnie asked as Raph chuckled at the sight of Jas following Mikey around the sector of the park they were in at the moment.

"She wanted to be outside during the day for so long... But because she sleeps during the day to then go on patrol during the night she never could" Leo explained making Donnie's face soften as a pained look came to his face as he watched Jas almost glowing right now, he lightly jumped from feeling Raph's hand on his shoulder "Just be happy she's with us" he said and then ran to join Mikey and Jas who were now playing a game before moving away from where they arrived making Donnie and Leo move to join them, when lunch came Mikey suggested they go to the mall making Jas jump a bit as they got going... And ended up buying fancy clothes for Jas and then going to eat before going back home to get some sleep.

Splinter smiled at his children who were now sleeping, at last they were all happy with there lives and he couldn't wish for anything else... But he was worried from the vision he had during meditation this morning... He simply hopes it doesn't truly happen.