Some loving is all that's needed

Nothing was happening, no one was coming near them to attack and no portal was opening for Jasmine's brother's to come and get her, they felt a wave of relief to this fact as they now moved to planning the wedding without any worries on what might happen, Jas was working on the flowers and music while the guys were planning how the place was going to look, it was agreed a small wedding since not many would be happy about the four marrying one girl so it was for the best to not have many there "Maybe add security to make sure no one tries to get in?" Mikey suggested making them agree and start planning it.

Jas on the other hand was having fun picking out the flowers for the center pieces on the tables and her bouquet while looking over some music for the wedding, she was planning to go pick out her wedding dress... She just didn't want the whole attention for the bride thing so Karai suggested to take her measurements and to have wedding dress designers make a design and the one she would prefer will make her dress, she was all in for the plan so Karai was going to come over to measure her and send it to six designers to get some ideas for a dress from each of them and  her favorite one would be made by the designer she preferred making the guys excited for her.

She was just talking to the florist when Karai arrived to measure her for the wedding dress making her smile at how excited she was to then when ready see her wedding dress, this was maybe going to be a great moment for her "Hey Jasmine! Ready for me to take your measurements?" Karai asked making Jas talk to the man one more time before he left to get to work as she moved towards Karai with April not far behind them, the girls got to work and Jas enjoyed the whole thing as she was with people she actually liked, April and Casey hadn't gotten married yet but April decided that she wanted to wait about a year or two after Jasmine's wedding to get married.

The guys saw Karai and April leave as Jas was looking over something that must be important, they walked over to see her looking over cake designs and flavors that bakeries around the city have to offer for wedding cakes "Come on, I think we've done enough for the day" Leo claimed making her turn to them as Donnie shut off her laptop and Raph picked her up so they could go to bed together... Making her lean into his hold with a kind smile as they entered the room together, she laid on the bed while the four moved around her on the bed so she could see them all without problem making them smile down to her as Leo leaned in to kiss her gently while Donnie began to undress her.

Mikey got off the bed to get a few things, this left Jasmine confused as she watched him walk away... And came back with rope, lube, sex toys and of course condoms... She blushed at the toys and they could tell she was getting turned on by them at the moment, Mikey slowly moved to tie her up to the bed while making sure she wasn't hurting from his actions at the moment... Making him smile when she would nod to him that she was fine right now and he could continue what he was doing, Raph was getting the toys ready while Leo kindly prepped her for them while helping his brother's each put on a condom for there turn with her each.

Of course Jasmine enjoyed what was being done to her, the usage of the toys with orgasm denial, being bound and unable to move around and the fact that she had no choice in what was being done to her... It pleasured her deeply, because of this the guys knew very well that what was being done to her was something she loved making them happy at the success they were having right now, by the time they had each gotten two rounds with her... Jas was beyond tired and ready to pass out if anymore was done to her, they had no choice but to get washed and then get some well needed sleep for the rest of the day which Jas actually passed out right in the bath making them allow her and simply went to wash her, dress her and tuck her to bed.

She woke up the next morning refreshed and ready to keep planning the wedding, while there were some plans that each of them could do alone... The guest list wasn't one of them, they all needed to agree on who would be there and where they would be seated, the turtles knew the flowers that Jasmine had selected and no one had a negative feeling from seeing them or allergies so it was one problem that was taken care of... But the guests needed to be well set right now and they had to work together, she noticed the guys weren't in bed with her right now making her wonder where they were as she got dressed and walked to the kitchen where she saw they were making breakfast right now.

She smiled and sat down as they went over to her to greet her with a kiss somewhere that they could reach making her smile and giggle, Mikey sat down first and she giggled as he brought over Autumn over to her so she could be fed making them smile as food was brought to the table making them later on begin to eat together "So what are we working on today?" she asked as they ate well she couldn't as she was feeding her two daughter's right now "We were thinking of making the guest list and then set up where there each sitting" Raph said making her nod as once they were all done eating they got to work.

With all the work they had done so far for the wedding, it was nice to rest and relax for a bit before going back to work... But they couldn't relax too much with the possible danger Jas could be in.