Tonight! I'll be your naughty turtle~!

Jas opened her eyes to see bright rays of the sun entering the room, she smiled as she slowly looked around to find her four lovers sleeping close to her which made her smile as she snuggled closer to Raph and Donnie who were still sleeping like her other two brother's as she thought about moving over Raph with a smirk as he looked at her as she ended up giggling "Want a bath?" he asked making her nod as he carried her to the bath as he then got to work on the water making her watch him as she slowly moved towards him to undress him slowly which caused Raph to stop and turn to her and smile.

"So you want to have some fun first" he said making her giggle as they got into the water to bathe and have a bit of fun for now, he began by getting her hair wet and lightly kissing her shoulders as she moans from the pleasure given from that, he watched her face as she reacted the whole time as he took in her scent making him smile as he looked over his shoulder to find Leo there as the faint sight of Donnie and Mikey with the kids leaving the room to get to the kitchen, Leo smiled and moved to slowly join them until Jas moved to whisper something to Raph making him nod and get out as she moved towards Leo and went to be held by him "I missed this" she said making him smile and pull her closer to him "So did I but there is nothing we can change but make this better" he replied making her nod to him as she smiled at him.

She moved her face towards his as they began to make-out making them hold one another, they went at it for a bit before Raph faintly called out to Leo to come in the room "Guess we need to get out" he said making her giggle as she was gently lifted into his arms and he then went to work on drying her first and then himself as they then went to her room where Leo turned to see Raph wearing see-through lingerie meaning laced top, panties and matching over knee socks making Leo blush and run towards him and moved the panties just enough to get to Raph's ass and screwed him hard and fast on there side as Jas watched from afar as she got dressed, she smiled at the sight and enjoyed it as she then walked out so the two could enjoy the moment together.

She went into the kitchen where Mikey was cooking and Donnie was caring for the girls by feeding them, Mikey turned to her and smiled as she went to him and kissed him on the cheek making him chuckle "What are they doing?" he asked as Donnie turned to them "Raphie's being naughty~" she said making the two laugh as they now wish to see this happening but they were all hungry so food was first, Leo and Raph on the other hand were still going at hard with Raph on top of Leo and simply bouncing on Leo's cock as the two were simply moaning and begging for more to be done as they did keep going in many positions without thinking of time or food as they didn't think of the others... Until a faint knock came on the door "I brought some food for you two" they heard Jas say before she walked away.

They looked at one another and realized that they were hungry and got up to take a quick shower and then took the tray and ate before going to the kitchen to clean the dishes as the others were in the living room watching a random show while the girls slept not far from them, when they entered the room... Mikey smiled at them with a cheeky grin "Did you need to spank him~?" he asked making Jas giggle as Donnie shakes his head at all of this as Raph blushed and Leo glared at Mikey "Would you like me to do it to you?" he asked back making Mikey turn away and focus on the show as Jas moved to sit with Raph "Should we go out for dinner? I kinda want to go out" she explained making them nod to the idea.

The show kept on until it was stopped by important news from some sort of organization with a man with a strange symbol behind him "I am Demon, my people and I are here to eliminate the ones who are destroying our human nation... The mutants are to die so we may be safe and we are here to destroy them in the city of New York to bring it's peace back" Demon explained making Jas gasp in fear as Raph turned her so she would be looking away from the screen with him making her look at the crook of his neck, Demon kept going about how mutants were a disease making Jas tremble as she tried to cover her ears so she doesn't hear anymore of all this making the brother's do there best to protect her as they now knew they were in danger of getting killed by this group making them need to be ready to protect the people of the city from all getting killed for being a mutant or half mutant.

"We need to get help so we need to get the foot" Leo claimed making Mikey run out to get the phone and call there father, he needed to know of what just happened and that his help with the foot was needed very much as Raph did his best to calm her down so that at the same time she would listen to him with the claims of them all being safe and no one would kill them, Mikey came back a few minutes later saying that the foot would be around to make sure Demon and his people weren't harming any mutant and if they did they would be captured as Karai and Splinter comes over with men to come and keep them safe as Leo went to wrap his arms around her as he tried to have her relax.

"Tonight, i'll be your naughty turtle. So that you can focus on something else then all this" he whispered as they all went to bed to try and rest and keep her focused on something else as they hope this would all blow over soon.