Were here for you

Days went by and there was no sign from Demon or his men, sadly Jas was scared since then for the lives of her children and her four lovers making them each take turns to watch over her, right now Raph was with her with Autumn and Maya taking a nap leaving him to hold her as he tried to have her relax "Close your eyes for me" he whispered making her look at him but slowly did as he requested, Raph slowly carried her to her room where he gently sat her on the bed before moving around to set up a few things, when he was done he lifted her once more and got to undressing her and slowly set her on some fluffy towels and pillows on her stomach "Relax now" he whispered and went to lighting up some candles.

She wasn't sure on what was happening... But when she felt those three fingered hands with oil on them massaging her back she then sighed as she relaxed herself as she knew she could trust Raph right now, there would be times when at one spot on her back she would moan in pleasure because it was a knot that he ended up taking care of making those hands work some more on a few other knots she had, there was a point where those hands moved towards her legs and then she began to moan even more due to the immense pleasure she was feeling because of Raph's actions which she could faintly hear him chuckle... But she wondered how he knew about that when it was... She then opened her eyes to see Donnie massaging her legs.

"Awww... Couldn't have kept your eyes closed for a bit longer?" she turned to her other side where Leo and Mikey were prepping a few other things, it was so strange to have them all here in her room at the moment when she had thought to have been alone with Raph "How long have they been in here?" she asked making Raph move "Since before I brought you in here, Leo was the one who undressed you and Mikey laid you there as Donnie then lit the candles... We were all there in this room with you from the very start" he explained as Leo helped her to sit up instead of simply laying there, looking at each of them and she then saw that in there eyes they had been worried about her... And wanted to help her from the very start.

She smiled and slowly moved towards Donnie who on reflex took hold of her in his arms, his brother's watched as she slowly closed her eyes and sighed making them then move towards her to join in on the hug, they stayed like this for a while... Until Leo's cell rang and he needed to leave the room for a bit to answer, Raph couldn't wait any longer so he moved to pin Jas to the ground making her gasp and then giggle as Donnie laid beside her while Mikey simply smirked and played with himself until Leo would come back into the room, Raph slowly pushed his length into her core as she moaned in pleasure at the action making him smile at the reaction he was gaining from her... And he loved how deep red her blush was, how lust filled her eyes were and how she panting like an animal in heat simply begging to be fucked by an alpha.

Without a second thought he quickly began to move hard and fast just like she enjoyed it from him and Leo, Mikey and Donnie were more into giving her painless pleasure, either way all four of them satisfied her sex hunger each time she was with one of them as they too were pleasured by her as they only wanted her to be with them more often "You like that huh?" he asked but he didn't care if she answered as she was screaming out her pleasure right now as Donnie simply held her hand while Mikey prepped himself for Leo as he was excited to get fucked and have Jas watch them as it was also one of her favorite things to watch them before, during or even after sex with her and one of the boys.

Leo barged in just as Raph and Jas were about to cum, the face he had on showed anger and slight fear making Jas begin to once more worry about Demon and his words of attacking, Raph could smell her fear straight off of her scent making Donnie pull her close to him as Raph stayed in place as he wasn't sure on what to do with his boner at the moment, but Leo saw this and simply moved towards Mikey "What do we have here? A naughty, horny turtle trying to prep himself for me?" he asked in his deep voice making Mikey churr out his need for Leo, Jas wasn't sure now on what was happening but she could tell that this was Leo's way of telling her to not worry and to simply enjoy herself in her sexual need, with that she moved her hips telling Raph to move and without a second thought he did as he was silently told to do.

Jas came with a shout of Raph's name... Making Raph bite down on her shoulder as he came making Donnie gasp as the faint scent of blood came into the room, no one said a word at that moment as Leo and Mikey were deep into there lovemaking... Leaving Donnie to panic on the bite mark Jas gained, in a heartbeat he moved as Raph pulled away in shock of his act so his brother could examine the mark, to there relief it wasn't bad, yes it was slightly bleeding and yes it would be seen for a few days and maybe a week but at least it wasn't all that bad, when Jas looked at them... Raph helped her to sit up as the five then went to the bath to get cleaned up and go to bed as Leo would still need to tell them about the call he got.

But, they were here for her... No matter what they weren't going to leave her in pain and sorrow as Demon let's them know of what he would do... Demon would not win this round... And he will loose the war!