Chapter 5

When I made it home in Dylan's car I crawled into bed and took a nap. When I woke up I checked my phone to see if there were any messages from Dylan but there wasn't. I can assure he is very busy so I just brush it off.

When I got out of bed I did my morning routine in the bathroom then headed to make some cereal. I sat down eating my cereal and drinking some orange juice. It was my day off from work and it was only ten o'clock in the morning. I had no plans for today so I was pretty bored. Then I heard my phone ringing upstairs. I left my cereal then walked upstairs. I grabbed my phone and sat at the end of my bed. It was Dylan wanting to FaceTime.

"Good Morning Kal, I can tell you went back to sleep you have bed hair," Dylan mentioned through the screen with a smile.

I rubbed my face with one hand, "Good morning to you too."

"I'm sorry I didn't call you when I landed in Canada well I knew you probably went back to sleep which you did so I'm glad I didn't call you. Anyways I miss you. And I can come back to New York next Tuesday." He said with a smile.

"Oh wow, that sounds great Dylan but it's so far away," I said trying not to sound sad about it. Today is only Wednesday.

"Don't be ridiculous it's only six days away and that'll give me enough time to plan the date I will be setting up for us."

Right, our date I totally forgot about that. "Okay, I guess it's not too long away. And I've been giving it some thought since I'm off of work I'm going to go try out the college thing. My friend Luther will be able to help me."

"That's great!" Dylan stated, he looked to his left then nodded his head, "I'm sorry I have to go but I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay Dylan, bye." With that, he waved goodbye and hung up.

I loved seeing his smile. Hearing his voice. I think I'm falling hard for him. But what will everyone think? Dylan O'Brien dating one of his "fans"? He's better dating someone who's in the industry with him. That's part of why I'm backing up on allowing myself to like him. But that's just going to make myself upset and I really don't want him to see me upset when he comes back and hugs me with his big strong arms. I should get my mind off of this right now I mean I have six days to figure out what I want so for now I'm going to focus on my career.

I take a quick shower then get dressed and brush my hair. After I call up my friend Luther.

"Hey Luther, do you want to meet for coffee?"

"Sure thing Kally."

"All right then! See you there!"

---

I walk inside and see Luther sitting. He sees me and waves me over. Luther stands up and gives me a hug.

"Hey, Luther! Thanks for meeting me here." I said sitting down across from him.

"Of course, now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked.

"Well, you know how I told you how much I enjoyed history?"

Luther nodded his head.

"Well, truth is I like my job at the paper company but I've always wanted to be a history teacher considering how much I love history but the thing is you need a college degree to be a teacher and I didn't go to college."

"You know you can take some classes and they'll give you a teaching degree."

"Yes that's what I was aiming for but... Do you think I should do it? I mean would I be good enough?" I asked messing with my nails.

"Kally... You are the bravest, smartest, beautiful young woman I have ever met. I think you can do anything as long as you put your mind to it. And I will be there to help you if you need it. And maybe you can fit in still working at the paper company till you know officially if you get the job as a teacher."

"Hey, that's a good idea. Thanks, Luther I think I'm gonna go for it."

"I'm proud of you, look at you putting some work into a day off. You never stop do you?"

"I guess not." I laugh.

----

I thanked Luther again for meeting me for coffee then we part ways. He told me a good school that helps with what I want to do and gives you a teaching degree so I decided to go check it out.

I made a left turn then found the school and parked in the lot. I grabbed my purse then walked up the many stairs the school had. Too bad I didn't bring bottled water.

The school had a nice entrance though with a big sign. I opened the front door then saw adults with papers in their hands, some walking from one way to another, others talking to other adults. Someone was hanging up posters but he didn't look occupied so I decided to walk up to him.

I cleared my throat than walked up to him. He was dressed up in a suit and looked familiar from behind. I shook it off then tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi, I'm looking to take some classes can you help-" I stopped when he turned around and I recognized him in a flash.

"Holy cow, Kally Bakers'?"

"Tommy!?"

A/N: Remember to vote and comment ♡♡♡