Chapter 53

A/N: SOOOO!!!! This is the last chapter of the story. My friend Meg and I appreciate you for reading this story and enjoying it with us!!! She and I enjoyed brainstorming ideas and writing it down! This story will live on with Meg and I we're happy we got to share it with you all! We hope you love this last chapter!!! Thanks again for reading this far :) I never thought I would write a story with this many chapters it was my dream come true!!

Dylan's P.O.V

-ONE YEAR LATER-

My fingers run along her fair naked skin. Her tiny fingers run through my thick black hair as she stares back at me. She moves her hand down brushing my cheek a smile creeping on the corner of her lips. I smile back at her. I move my hand to her thigh to move her on top of me.

Kally smiles ear to ear showing me her pearly white teeth. She leans down to kiss me as we smile between the kisses. I hold her by her hips as she rests her hands on my chest deepening the kiss. I move on top of her lightly setting her on her back. I kiss her again moving my hand to find hers as they intertwined together.

She lets out soft moans as I travel my kisses from her jaw to her neck to her breasts. I smirk at how pleased she was I stood over her giving her a wink. Kally playfully rolled her eyes. She kissed me once more before tugging on the hem of my boxers.

Seconds later my boxers fell to the floor. My long fingers pulled down Kals underwear tossing them to the floor. We kiss again as she parted her thighs allowing me to enter her. With every thurst, Kally gripped the bedsheets. Our hot breaths filled the room. Kally's nails dug into my shoulders and back.

When we both met our high I fell next to her trying to catch my breath. Together our chest are rising up and down. This was one of the best sex we've ever had. Actually in a while. Since we wanted to take things slowly but being together for a year the time was bound to happen. And I'm fucking happy with the outcome.

"Shit," she manages to say under her breath.

I let out a low chuckle, "I know,"

Kally sits up on her elbows then looks over at me. She really is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"I'm gonna go shower you wanna come?" She asks with a wink nudging me in the arm.

"I'll just use the other one, I don't like that you shower with the water hot as hell babe." I remind her putting my arms behind my head.

She scoffs her jaw-dropping, "Hey it's not my fault that's a girl thing." She points her chin high jumping out of bed. I move on my stomach to reach over and slap her butt. There's a loud smack and Kally turns around.

"How dare you, sir." She says rubbing her cheek.

"It had to happen. Your bum is so cute." I mention to her moving my eyes back to her butt.

Kally gave me the middle finger then strolled off the bathroom. Man, I loved that girl.
I figured she'd take an hour-long shower making my room steam up with smoke as she never liked to close the door. Kally liked the shower in my bedroom rather than the one across the hall, she said the water pressure in here is far better than the one in the other bathroom. I don't see the difference but she can shower where she pleased.

I walked down the hall to my bathroom. I turned on the shower allowing the water to run down my back. There were many things I have been thinking over the year I've spent with Kally. I wanted to tell them all to her today before she went off back to her second year of teaching next month. I've kept this from her for this long because I didn't want her to worry throughout our time building our relationship together. We needed some time to come back together as one. Because of how strong our bond is, there's nothing that can tear her and me apart ever again.