Chapter 1 Guess Who's Back

Scarlett POV

Scatlett human form

Scatlett human form

'Two years'

It's been two damn years since the fight on Hong Kong.

Two years since Optimus left to find his makers.

Two more years running away from the government.

You know what?

I'm sick and tired already. What kind of life is this? What kind of life are we living?

Things are just not like they use to be. I wish everything could just go back to normal.

But you know what?

It can't.

So here we are living a life of fugitives for the rest of our lives.

Over the past two years, we were able to find a place to stay in a freaking junkyard on Sherman's Sioux land.
Things just couldn't get worse.

How wrong I was.

We got a new enemy. The TRF also known as "Transformers Reaction Force". They have one job. To find us only so they could destroy us.

'Awesome. Am I right'

Every single place on Earth has restricted Transformers activity except one place.

Cuba.

Every Transformers could live there without a worry.

But you never know for how long that will be.

Like I said we now stay on a Junkyard.
Cade, Bumblebee, Jazz, Crosshairs, Hound, Drift, Ratchet, Ironhide, the Dinobots, Orion, and me.

For Cade was a different story. Even though he had a choice he still chooses to help us. Later on, he was branded a fugitive by the TRF. Though Tessa.

'Remember her'

Well, she broke up with Shane and by a miracle now goes to College.

Also, we got two new recruits. Strange as it sounds Cade got someone else to help us. A guy named Jimmy.

Also, we found Wheelie.

Remember the little guy back when I was Pregnant with Orion. Well, I thought he died in the battle of Chicago but it turns out that he didn't.

Right now I'm sitting on the passenger side of Cade none-transforming vehicle. A battle jeep. We are going to the ruins of the outskirts of Chicago to search for a recently crashed ship. When I say we I mean Cade, Bumblebee, Jazz, Hound, and I.

I'm happy for Cade. He became like a leader for the team. He always leads us out on regular searches to rescue new Autobots that arrive on Earth.
To accomplish this Cade had to learn so many things about Transformers biology and how to treat their injuries. That where Ratchet came in. Ratchet taught Cade everything about us Cybertronian bodies and how we work.